Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (May 25th, 2018)

I can't wait until every Star Wars movie thread is locked. :lol

Guise, you guise think Yoda and Chewie hooked up back in the day? *panting*

Brb gotta ship it on deviantart and plug it on tumblr.

*pulls out ahegao face templates to use on Chewie*

challenge accepted.

Akjb8aM.gif

Nah... Maz has been pegging Chewie for decades. That's why she's the only character he fears and runs from.

Han used Chewie as a bargaining chip with Maz for all those years. Poor Chewie. Wookies get no respect. From George or Kennedy.

Nah... Maz has been pegging Chewie for decades. That's why she's the only character he fears and runs from.

Han used Chewie as a bargaining chip with Maz for all those years. Poor Chewie. Wookies get no respect. From George or Kennedy.

Makes sense, I wonder if it's in the novelization, how inclusive, stunning.

A movie franchise about space wizards fighting with light sticks is now bringing up discussions on pansexuals , Tran, gay , the fall of the white man, feminism and more. Hilarious. And I miss the days when people would just complain about Hayden’s acting or jar jar. Seems like Star Wars will never have a movie franchise people will truly love and embrace as one again .

Yea might as well call a night folks. Franchise is at a point of no return.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grace wrote for marvel....
grace has been to the DC lot and has been on stage while they filmed the DC movies, shes also been to the oscars and covered that.
Grace has interviewed all the celebrities from Hugh Jackman to Anne Hathaway to Rob Zombie.

Grace knows so much more about movies and film making than you would EVER EVER know. You are saying these things because you disagree with her.
you are literally telling FAKE news..... shes much more professional and knowledgeable than half of hollywood, she doesnt need to bait for views. she gets views because shes one of the MOST informed and knowledgeable critics in the industry
Her Movie math videos are an amazing inside look into the working of hollywood

you literally dont know what you are talking about

Sorry Crows .....she’s just another talking head.....

an annoying one at that. Her opinions are no more valid that anyone else’s.

A movie franchise about space wizards fighting with light sticks is now bringing up discussions on pansexuals , Tran, gay , the fall of the white man, feminism and more. Hilarious. And I miss the days when people would just complain about Hayden’s acting or jar jar. Seems like Star Wars will never have a movie franchise people will truly love and embrace as one again .

Yea might as well call a night folks. Franchise is at a point of no return.

I've said it one thousand times and I'll say it again, it's finally time to call it quits with the series. It's good, I guess, that a select group of people can still find enjoyment in the new movies, but the majority of us are just sick and tired of it; beaten down like longtime domestic abuse victims. And yet, the same people still pay to see them.

Sorry Crows .....she’s just another talking head.....

an annoying one at that. Her opinions are no more valid that anyone else’s.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

What the hell happened to these star wars threads. Damn political all over the place.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Same few people keep stirring the pot, continually bringing in their anti SJW posts into a place no one but them really care to read about.....

Threadcrappers gotta threadcrap.....

This is, TRULY...
Kathleen Kennedy's legacy....

40 years from now all this garbage will still be discussed and argued....

She destroyedthis franchisr more than anyone else could

Went into this expecting it to suck, walked away thinking it’s the best Star Wars movie since ESB. It’s fun, exciting and it has characters that you root for.

Same few people keep stirring the pot, continually bringing in their anti SJW posts into a place no one but them really care to read about.....

Threadcrappers gotta threadcrap.....

It isn ot like the movie LITERALLY has a political droid character that sounds just like a modern feminist.....

Yeah, thats not in the movie.... yeah we just imagined it.

Yeah because journalists are not pushing this crap.....
Yeah it is just threadcrappers....

Excuse me but who came up with lando being pansexual?

Was it a threadcrapper the one that made that up?

Who are the ones pushing for all this identity politics???

Does sideshow control tumblr? Reddit? Twitter???

Explain to me how threadcrappets in here are controlling the conversation in reddit and twitter

40 years from now all this garbage will still be discussed and argued

No it won't.

I can't even remember anything fun about Force Awakens, Rogue One, or The Last Jedi. After a few weeks the discussions get old and people already forget and move on to the next thing. Solo will come and go. By next year, Disney will have made 5 Star Wars movies within the span of 4 years and they're all just blending together.

Back