Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story (May 25th, 2018)

Jon Kasdan .... proclaimed his love for Bossk:

"I was trying to get them in the movie, you know, very hard. And I think that if there's ever another one of these, you're going to have to either kill me or Bossk will be in it."

Man I would love Bossk having a bigger role. Always loved that guy.

Also confirmed: Enfys Nest is *not* Bossk :lol

That was the secret -- that's what people thought -- that Enfys Nest was Bossk? :rotfl

Some 12 year old twerp probably started that rumor on a bet.

^Lol it fits perfectly when Qi’ra Says ‘rough around the edges’

My favorite stills from that edited trailer:

‘I’m a driver’
E0A4F5C1-90DD-4EB4-8028-62AA9D305E31.jpg

‘190 years old? You look great!’
17708A61-6612-422F-80A4-AAB28F3BAFB1.jpg

But you don’t Han... :lol

Thanks for sharing that, that was fun

And we still don't know if there is any SJW messaging in Solo. Does anyone really believe that any of the early reviewers are going to point that out? If there is, then forget it.

You will never be happy with Star Wars or probably anything else in life ever again. Those dang SJWs have ruined life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will never be happy with Star Wars or probably anything else in life ever again. Those dang SJWs have ruined life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgive you for you know not what you say. Political messaging is fine. It only becomes a problem when it's forced or it takes priority over the story and the characters. The politics in the OT and the PT worked because it fit the story perfectly. It inspired it to an extent.

I hope this will be a sleeper hit and surprise everyone

Then the expected summer blockbusters IW, Solo, DP , AM & WP maybe JW will make up for the disappointing winter blockbusters JL, TLJ, Ragnorok

Talibane just admit you’re a presumptuous weenie and move on. :lol

Huh? What is that supposed to mean?:dunno

Well, just about everything you’ve posted in this thread-today I suppose. I was just trying to lighten things up... erm, I mean lighten American things up.... oh geez... now you’re going to school me... crap! :panic:

Well, just about everything you’ve posted in this thread-today I suppose. I was just trying to lighten things up... erm, I mean lighten American things up.... oh geez... now you’re going to school me... crap! :panic:

Honestly, that reads a bit weenie.:lol

I came here to read Star Wars discussion and instead see silly persons gettin' salty and act tough over silly real life things and cinema facts...

. . .

giphy.gif

Nope...but she is in charge of it like it or not...and the success of this thing called Star Wars is contingent upon how successful she is at her job...you can do the rest of the math without my help from there...

Yoda.gif

Every time I see a succession of lol smiley postings I think of Hammond and Gennaro chuckling to eachother over the 'coupon day' joke in Jurassic Park - there should be a youtube video of just that little bit.

Back