SOLIDSNAKE 25K Collectible Thread - Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7752128_orig.jpg

Last edited:
If im not mistaken isn't the point of a spoiler to keep the rear end of the car close to the ground when racing? (Keep control when car raises) Furthermore doesn't it only work on rear wheel drive cars?

If im not mistaken isn't the point of a spoiler to keep the rear end of the car close to the ground when racing? (Keep control when car raises) Furthermore doesn't it only work on rear wheel drive cars?

Pretty much. But it does help Honda's pop wheelies when driving down the interstate.

Yep and furthermore you have to generating an enormous amount of energy for it to even be viable. Something 99% of street cars do not, like that gay ass prelude that was posted. You are an idiot if you put a spoiler on a front wheel drive street car.

ESPECIALLY one that big. Really?

IN defense of the spoiler. As embarrassed as I would be to have that on my Honda today, back then it was those "tune my asian import like crazy even though it's not a sports car at all" days.

What about if Solid Snake gets into an accident and doesn't have insurance, so the judge decrees he has to be the other guy's butler.

Back