SOLIDSNAKE 25K Collectible Thread - Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devil_666

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLIDSNAKE 25K Collectible Thread - Review
Pontiac Arrest: Is the discontinued Pontiac G8 as rare as Hannibal Lecter's lamb chops? Depends on who you ask.

BY Devil_666
October 2010

984460_orig.jpg

"Let me tell you it's amazing!" said an excited SOLIDSNAKE, famous for his YouTube collectible
review videos, while posting pics of his new 2009 Pontiac G8 v6.

DSC01750.jpg

New whip.. new addition to the collection. SOLIDSNAKE was riding high.. and in style. That is until eagle eyed forum
posters on Sideshow Freaks noticed an interesting tidbit from SOLIDSNAKE: "The very rare and discontinued Pontiac G8."
The proverbial meeting of a fan and poop ensued. Angry car enthusiasts/snobs flooded SOLIDSNAKE's thread with biting
comments and an assortment of sarcastic smilies.

no one cares

It's just a Holden Commodore they are everywhere here:nana:

Umm...it's not that rare. I see them everywhere because Pontiac was giving them away in a firesale before tossing in the towel. I test drove a couple of them and the GXP is the only one that I thought had any balls.

wow a v6 pontiac..

*sarcasm*

very rare?.. *eye roll*

All in all it's a good read if you're into threads that poop all over the thread starter.
Check it out: My New 25k Collectible.

Subscribe to Devil and Driver magazine

Last edited:
I'm anti-domestic.

Actually, you have to real look into a car to see just how domestic it is. I didn't on my PT and if I had, I wouldn't have bought it. It was made in Mexico.

My new car will at least be assembled in the US. I will never buy a totally foreign car again.

Actually, you have to real look into a car to see just how domestic it is. I didn't on my PT and if I had, I wouldn't have bought it. It was made in Mexico.

My new car will at least be assembled in the US. I will never buy a totally foreign car again.

I have a Honda and its pretty much assembled in Canada with 20% of it being assembled in Mexico. VERY JAPANESE! :lol

Yup sure is. I wonder if he's going to post a youtube video of him at the gas station with it for the first time??

If he does it will be in all caps and have lots and lots of !!!!!!'s. :rotfl

Although Solid's not a bad guy. He is high life. He's not nearly as bad as that Moe guy that was hanging around here. :lol

I have nothing against the guy, but I had him on ignore for a while because I got tired of skimming by 5-6 of his video threads a day. Come on, just start your own blog and quit clogging up the forums.

I wonder has he seen this thread yet? ..actually no he is probably too busy driving his mega rare car ..on his way to some game launch ..and filming it.

Back