[Soldierstory]:1/6 FBI -HRT (Hostage Rescue Team)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome figure. I have a strong preference for the black version...but this one is a nice change of pace.

I know it's been suggested using the BDUs for GI Joe Greenshirts, but if you remove the patches and use some SSC Joe patches, you have a pretty good modernized Greenshirt right out of the box. Just need to replace the head sculpt for multiples.

The body from this one is a new updated Soldier Story 2.5 body. Changes are a new rubberized upper torso, longer neck with internal neck joint, shorter forearms, longer mid torso, larger lower torso, bigger butt, wider shoulder opening for better movement, and ankles like Hot Toys True Types.
174682d1364559051-soldierstory-fbi-hrt-hostage-rescue-team-fbihrt65.jpg

Go here to see comparison images of the new body:
https://benzheung.blog.163.com/blog/static/58573068201321404724733/

Would this be the first figure to use the body upgrade? I didn't bother to check before fully kitting my CIRG. And un-kitting him just to check would be :gah:

:lol

Anyway, I do agree about their earlier headsculpts. It's like they were 1/7 on a 1/6 body, and that the newer ones are topnotch -- better proportioned, and great paint app :clap

Would this be the first figure to use the body upgrade? I didn't bother to check before fully kitting my CIRG. And un-kitting him just to check would be :gah:

:lol

Anyway, I do agree about their earlier headsculpts. It's like they were 1/7 on a 1/6 body, and that the newer ones are topnotch -- better proportioned, and great paint app :clap

Yes, this one is the first to feature the S2.5 body. It's much better proportioned compared to the S2 version. The S2 though looks alright in clothes, you tend not to notice the very short torso and longer legs when they're all suited up.

Yes, this one is the first to feature the S2.5 body. It's much better proportioned compared to the S2 version. The S2 though looks alright in clothes, you tend not to notice the very short torso and longer legs when they're all suited up.

I see. Thanks for the info, buddy. It's always good to see improvements and not see that their charging extra (well, not yet anyway).

I love the new articulated neck on the rubber body. I think it would give the figures better and more life-like position of the head if posed as if looking through the scope.

Back