• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JKKS

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Having these sitting boxed up for a while for a Bruce Wayne custom project. I'm just growing a little tired of 1/6 figures lately and since I definitely cannot afford Kato's amazing 3 piece suit, I finally decided to sell all of them. The items will ship from France so the shipping costs (or overall price since they're included) could be a little higher than usual if you're used to buy from U.S. sellers (but not by much), just keep in mind that shipping is always charged "at cost".

- The first item needs no introduction I guess, it's the amazing and limited Bruce Wayne headsculp by Imaresqd1 and Creg Creations. It's pre-drilled, unpainted, in brand new condition and comes with it's certificate of authenticity.

IMG_20120319_220827-1.jpg

SOLD

- The second item is a fantastic set offered by Kato, a 1/6 replica of the shirt and tie worn by Christian Bale in The Dark Knight. He is still offering them and I suggest you to take a look at his thread to see how magnificient his work on the whole set is. Shirt and tie are brand new (I can't even remember removing them from their plastic bag).

IMG_20120319_220925.jpg

SOLD

- Third item is a Hot Toys TTM16 Advanced Caucasian version. Complete with two sets of hand and 2 neck plugs and stand, brand new never opened.

IMG_20120319_220951.jpg

SOLD
It is still in it's original box but I will have to send it without it to keep shipping costs at a reasonnable price. If you want it with the box, we can try to work this out but the shipping will cost a lot more.

As for the payment I will only accept Paypal.
Please note that the prices listed above and under do NOT include the paypal fees. You can either send the payment as a gift or add 5% to the total to cover for paypal fees.

Every item will be carefully and professionally packed. They will be sent out using PostExport (the most reliable service from France). Items will ship within 1 or 2 business days after receiving payment.

SOLD

IMG_20120319_231157.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Imaresqd1 Wayne Headsculpt - Kato Wayne 1/6 Tie + Shirt - Hot Toys TTM16 Body

PMd.

(Message too short)

Re: Imaresqd1 Wayne Headsculpt - Kato Wayne 1/6 Tie + Shirt - Hot Toys TTM16 Body

Well if you just wanted to sell the hollowed-out Batman mask, I'd be interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back