• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD! Shipping Soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolfPredatorAVPR

Super Freak
Reaction score
-Legendary Scale "The Reaper" Death's General
I am willing to ship this item because of the awesome packaging it comes in. Everything is included, no broken pieces from a non smoking house...ect. People may not agree with my price but I am asking $1500 REDUCED from $1850 shipped in the US. Some of the cost is to help buffer the PP fee's and shipping I will encounter. May consider trade for Predator 1 Maquette Message me for more pictures. Item is Mint condition and I can see no factory defect's. Please remember that all pieces may have a few defect's as we all know how sideshow is with paint jobs...etc. With that said I can honestly say this is one of the best painted and sculpted statues I have ever seen, a grail for sure! Comes from a pet, smoke, bed bug ( important now-a-days ) and child free zone.

SOLD! Shipping soon!

dqkr9j.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Getting out of collecting ( at least big statues ) sell.

Bummer, i was just watching your Wolf video last night! Good luck with the sale

Re: Getting out of collecting ( at least big statues ) sell. Wolf Predator LSF & Reap

Bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Re: Getting out of collecting ( at least big statues ) sell. Wolf Predator LSF & Reap

Buuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

YawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwN

BUMP FOR AN OLD SCHOOL HOMIE....... I'll miss ya bro...

BUMP FOR AN OLD SCHOOL HOMIE....... I'll miss ya bro...

Ill still be here man!!!! and you know my number :) Call anytime old friend and thanks....bump.

Re: FS Legendary Scale The Reaper Death's General Figure REDUCED

Bummmmmmpppppppppp)pppppppppp

Re: FS Sideshow LSF Legendary Scale The Reaper Figure $1550 Shipped

Bump and Bump....Price Reduced to $1550 Shipped!!!!! Come on guys!

PM's answered, no 100% deals yet. Still Available.

Still waiting to hear back from a few people...first come first serve!

Bump ba ba ba ba ba ba bump bump bump

Re: FS Sideshow LSF Legendary Scale The Reaper Figure $1500 Shipped

Lots of interest, no buyers. Bump with slight and last price reduction $1500 shipped in the US

Bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

YAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

Back