• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD...shipped JOR-EL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadysearl0

Super Freak
Reaction score
JOR-el..mint and complete SOLD

MOS ..SOLD

C.Reeves is sold..
I've just purchased a local collectors hottoys collection ,complete sets of predators,aliens,marvel and DC figures so I'm getting rid of the doubles.First I have complete MOS superman,complete new jor-el and complete Christopher reeves superman (minus the ice display but comes with another MOS base as pictured). All are mint and complete with brown shippers,like to get rid of them as a set if possible..taking offers,no low ball offers as we all know what the value is on these ..here's what I might be interested in trades or trades and cash..
Offers welcome and will separate ..

Will consider separation or selling as pairs..
GG boba fett bust
GG ESB vader bust
Attakus wicket
Attakus salacious crumb
Maybe a few other statwars attakus
Sideshow LSB Cody bust
Maybe a few other alien,predator or Starwars Collectables..
Neca gremlins

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Re: Fs/ft..hottoys superman blowout!?

I think I answered all Pms if not resend,I went thru and deleted all the ones from yesterday ..and not looking for any more hottoys except planet of the apes.

Back