• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD *Mods, please close* Imaresqd1 Christian Bale Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Promising Galahad

Freaked Out
Reaction score
P1050523.jpg

**SOLD** Up for sale is an original 1/6 scale Christian Bale head sculpted by Imaresqd1 and sold by CREG Customs. It is not a recast. The only real flaw is a pin hole going through the top rear part of the head's right ear resulting from the casting process. Buyer will get both the head sculpt and the certificate of authenticity seen in my pic above. Asking $45US, which includes shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: Imaresqd1 Christian Bale Head

Whoops! Mods, can you move this thread to the For Sale forum? I forgot I was still in the Custom Creations forum when I typed the above!

Re: Imaresqd1 Christian Bale Head

Bump. Lowered the price to $45 for the head with shipping included. $45 to anywhere in the world but you must have good references.

Back