• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD FS: Custom Lord of Darkness from Legend by Oscar C.V. and Skiman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajkhunter

Ill show you the Darkside
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Selling my Custom Lord of Darkness Figure from Legend.

The amazing Sculpt with huge horns along with the Hooves and Hands with horn and sword were sculpted by the very talented Oscar C.V.

The entire figure was beautifully painted by Skiman. From the crazy detailed sculpt to the Kaustic body which was separated, dyed, and then painted, aswell as the hands/weapons/hooves.

The clothing was made by Crimsonbob and works perfectly throughout this figure.

Custom Decal by EvilFace on a Hot Toy Stand.

This is an incredible figure and a OOAK.

ui0z.jpg

xim3.jpg

k7ra.jpg

5h70.jpg

m3mt.jpg

mc2k.jpg

trs8.jpg

owrm.jpg

2vyq.jpg

bh4w.jpg

Things to know:
-Figure can not stand on his own without a stand, he is too heavy!

Comes with:
-Full Figure Pictured
-Sworded right hand.
-Hornless left hand.
-Crotch area fur (which my figure shown isn't using).
Left Leg Top Hoof (Oscar included pegs for the hooves in his kit but one broke on me due to it not fitting right through the top hoof part, so I didn't use either custom peg, instead used the Kaustic stock pegs which work perfect and I just left off the left top hoof because you can't see it anyway but it is included if you want, some paint rubbed off).
-Neck Adapter (The white cylinder was provided by Crimsonbob to fit in the Darkness sculpt and attach to the Kaustic neck peg, however I was just resting the sculpt on the neck of the Kaustic body, if you want a more secure fit just insert the neck adapter into the hole in the sculpt and pop it on the Kaustic neck peg).

Thats everything you need to know, this was a very expensive project with multiple parties involved over a long time and came out amazing but sadly I am deciding to sell it to fund upcoming projects. Everything will be extremely carefully wrapped and shipped. Only shipping in the USA 48 states, paypal only!

$SOLD

Last edited:
Re: FS: Custom Lord of Darkness from Legend by Oscar C.V. and Skiman

Awesome!!!!!

Wow, I have been following this on Ski's thread. Sadly, I am overextended on projects. I feel like you should hold on to this masterpiece for a while.

Bump, willing to listen to reasonable offers, thanks guys!

This is an awesome piece... best of luck Andrew

Daily Bump, price lowered to 825shipped OBO

So awesome. I hope someone buys it so I will stop staring at this awesome figure. If I see it on eBay, I might have to bid on it. :D

Bump, this is going up on eBay, thanks!

Last edited:

Still looking to sell this beast of a figure, $750shipped/fees!

Price dropped to $725 (shipping and fees included)!

Congrats bro its beautiful piece someone is real lucky. I started the interest to get this sculpt done and still haven't built mine yet lol!!!! But congrats on the sale.

Congrats bro its beautiful piece someone is real lucky. I started the interest to get this sculpt done and still haven't built mine yet lol!!!! But congrats on the sale.

Thanks man, and thanks for getting the sculpt made, the sculpt is incredible, yea I have some doubts about selling it trust me haha but it was much needed funds for an upcoming purchase, these pictures truly didn't do this figure justice, he is an amazing figure, so get ontop of yours already! haha, thanks again man!

Thanks man, and thanks for getting the sculpt made, the sculpt is incredible, yea I have some doubts about selling it trust me haha but it was much needed funds for an upcoming purchase, these pictures truly didn't do this figure justice, he is an amazing figure, so get ontop of yours already! haha, thanks again man!

Will start this soon lol all these customs I've seen of him so far have been amazing. Good luck on your next piece your tracking down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back