Sideshow T:800 Terminator Battle Damaged PF or Enterbay Hd Terminator 2 !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys need some help here. I'm a huge terminator fan and I want to buy either the Sideshow premium format terminator 2 or the Enterbay Hd Terminator figure. Any suggestions is appreciated. Thanks

Can't go wrong with either one. However, a statue is a statue a plastic figure is a doll and a very expensive doll at that. Likeness is almost always better on dolls and the articulation is a plus! With such an expensive doll I would be cautious to pose it too much as you have often fragile joints that could become loose and flimsy over time(the down side of plastic figures)yes, of course, you can leave it alone after one or two pose a la a statue but then what's the point? If you wanted a stationary figure get a statue. I bought the Enterbay Terminator one retuned it a couple times due to the figure having loose joint and therefore unable to pose him correctly without the stand. Got a good one finally and I just foresaw the future of joints becoming weak after playing or I mean posing him as much as I wanted too. I figure that if that happened I would end up with and expensive loose joint doll that I could no longer pose as I wish and there goes my investment in the trash. Of course, as collector you don't play with your collectibles because they are expensive, but with articulated figures you just can't help it! I mean its has articulating why just not take advantage of it? And so lies the danger of having an expensive plastic high end doll.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back