Action Figure Soap Studio - The Black Note - Batman 1989 1:22 Diecast Batmobile with Tube Amp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chockles

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Another product that was revealed by Soap Studio today at the Toy Soul promotional event that took place in Hong Kong.

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Damn, I assumed they were doing a 1/12 Batmobile RC and figure or a Batwing or something. Not a, uhh, subwoofer.

Yeah. I was very surprised when I was shown and told what it will be. I tried passing on the info what people wanted out there but I'm not sure if they took what I said in.

After thinking about it I'm sure they are going to continue to go the route they are taking. They most likely have plans in place already and will not and can not stop at this stage.

There will be people buying this I'm sure. Just not everyone's cup of tea. It will be interesting what will happen after the toy souls event once preorder starts and products starts shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they're not doing a 1:12 Batmobile RC or figure? Those aren't in the plans?

So they're not doing a 1:12 Batmobile RC or figure? Those aren't in the plans?

Those were never hinted at all from the start and they were reluctant to share any other info besides what they have shown so far for their upcoming new products.

Go check out the other thread of mine where I have posted more pics of their other products and a video clip. In that clip you can see what other licenses they have got hold of. What actual products they have for them so far, no one knows atm. It's very subtle in the vid but it's there.

Guess no one spotted it out. Haha like a hidden Easter egg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back