Soap Studio 1/12 DC figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soap released some new info and pictures for Arrow, Flash, and the Ra's & Bruce figures.

I might get the Arrow one since it looks to be based on his season one suit, which was my favorite.

Both Bruce Wayne/Ducard sets are up on BBTS; $140 for normal and $200(!) for exclusive. The latter is absurd pricing for another head and a small sword. I'm out on these.

So for the special pack, you have to give up your R'as al Ghul to make a second Bruce Wayne?

I know BBTS price gouges on hot items but this unknown Chinese company isn't doing themselves any favors with their asking price. Canceled. I'm sure it will get KOd if it sells out.

Last edited:
9146a9bfafaa5ce9d1d3ac954ec63a21.jpg
89fad611b9f4261918c03fef6ce3ab03.jpg
52274fbad5837e93a0a6d1e552a2787c.jpg
5c94d448a133ab8b4e3cb42f6ef27e66.jpg
648dcef0d96c12d691011ee1a08d4fc9.jpg
c215b39b19835fab962a19c18af4ed67.jpg
5336f940e859b8bd159c33b70a33a6a2.jpg
User avatarFigureMaze
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Re: Soap studios 1/12 DC TV and movie series figures
Postby FigureMaze » Mon May 28, 2018 1:12 am

From what I saw on thier Facebook comments that they got pushed to sometime in June
And saw these Packaging pictures on IG
SS didn't even post these on their social media site thier horrible with updating there consumers.
But these surely look good though!

yeah i agree , but honestly in the main i feel the same about retail mezco and don't get me started on the after market prices :horror:dunno

but i guess that's now the going rate and its a take it or leave it senario :thud::lol

Have they actually released anything yet? I remember they showed a Nurse Joker prototype a while back; I wonder if they were stopped by WB?

Have they actually released anything yet? I remember they showed a Nurse Joker prototype a while back; I wonder if they were stopped by WB?

Their figures are in stock at BBTS. Hadn't seen the Nurse Joker prototype until you mentioned it though. Honestly, I'd rather have that than the Aquaman.

For the life of me, I don’t understand why these don’t get more appreciation. I picked up Flash, Arrow and Reverse Flash and was pretty impressed. They aren’t quite Mezco quality but there pretty good and deserve more love.

For the life of me, I don’t understand why these don’t get more appreciation. I picked up Flash, Arrow and Reverse Flash and was pretty impressed. They aren’t quite Mezco quality but there pretty good and deserve more love.

I think a lot of people were interested in their Batman Begins figures and they look like dog ****.

I think you've answered your own question. Not Mezco quality yet they're the same price except for their exclusives that are stupidly overpriced. Look at their Arrow figure. $80 for the regular, $30 more for an extra head and accessory. **** that.

i wasn't too impressed with the soap Flash and Green Arrow, Bodies are too skinny and the quality of the figure is poor. i do like that they are bringing in diverse characters, I just hope they improve the quality of the bodies and costumes.

lol, I thought there was a thread for Soap Studio stuff, couldn't find it.

I see that they have international shipping, wonder if it would be any cheaper ordering directly...

Back