So you wanna bash an Obadiah Stane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
So you wanna bash an Obadiah Stane from IRONMAN, well the latest Soldier Story PMC looks pretty spot on to me!
https://www.soldierstory-toys.com/products_show.asp?id=68&bpics=../uploadfiles/no28/400/pmc10.jpg

pmc08.jpg

pmc09.jpg

iron-man-site-obadiah-stane.jpg

200px-Obadiah_Stane_(Earth-20080502).jpg

sweet i love thaat gun =P.......why dont they make a ryan reynolds sculpt =(

Yeah i posted this in the Mark 1 thread but no one cared. Its a great sculpt. Wookster , you guys should start reviewing Soldier Story figures. They make some really good stuff for low budget, I would suggest start with the new 82nd Air Bourn Medic they just released.

This PMC figure is a little bare bones for $80 compared to what they normally equip their figures with but it has the official TAD licence for the clothes.

Hi guys,

It is the Obama blue tie along with the new TTL 68002 Dark Blue Suit that just released in Hong Kong. I ordered mine through eBay.
Turned out cheaper than waiting for vendors here in the States to get it...and it was ready-to-ship. I got it in a week.

heres the one i did a couple months ago...

obi2.jpg

obi1.jpg

im2.jpg

I like the one ro did a lot but think he needs to lose the vest underneath the coat. He never wore a vest in the film.

heres the one i did a couple months ago...

obi2.jpg

obi1.jpg

im2.jpg

I like the one ro did a lot but think he needs to lose the vest underneath the coat. He never wore a vest in the film.

Good job on yours, Raymond.
Looking back at the movie again, you're right. I'll take the vest off and probably re-pose him with his hands on his hips. :)

thanks ro! Yeah good ol' Jeff Bridges body language. The cigar helps a lot too as does the subtle blonde brushed in the front of his beard! This head sculpt though is just phenomenal!

Do they purposely make some of their soldiers 'resemble' actors? To avoid likeness issues? I saw one somewhere today that came out a while back that looked eerily like Ed Norton...

I'm quite late acquiring the SS PMCI head + body and partly regretting the decision in getting it. He's slightly smaller than Tony. But he'll do for now.

stane2.jpg

stane1.jpg

The sculpt is really, really good. But the head is tiny, especially compared to the HT Tony.

Back