Weapon racks, stands, mounts etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just picked up a weapon rack from Soldier Story from Toys2
aa13l.jpg

aa4s.jpg

aa2tp.jpg

https://www.soldierstory-toys.com/products_show.asp?id=92&bpics=../uploadfiles/no45/400/EWR01.jpg

Figure there must be more that are interested creating weapons cache. I did see someone mentioning to have found mesh that works like a wallmount for weapons at Michaels but I can't find the post and picture anymore and bot have had any luck finding any on my own so I am also hoping that same guy sees this and contributes and let's me know which department/section he found it at and what it was suppose to be? :p

:borg:

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 weapon racks, stands, mounts etc

that would be me / PM sent / Its in the yarn / sewing section

myhtcollection2011022.jpg

myhtcollection2011023.jpg

these

Ahhh that was you !! which thread did I loose you in :)
Yarn??? what is this suppose to for? :p

That's frickin sweet Geil :rock :rock

Would love to have one for 1/6 katana's, sword, and other weapon accessories.

oh thy got specific ones for those other type of weapons as well. go toys2.net and search "weapon"
I was just doing that as I bought a more simple rack out of wood from them before and wanted to include it for information purpose :p

oh thy got specific ones for those other type of weapons as well. go toys2.net and search "weapon"
I was just doing that as I bought a more simple rack out of wood from them before and wanted to include it for information purpose :p

Wow thanks for the 4-1-1 will def check that out :rock

Back