So, who's getting the new Futurama movie on DVD this Tuesday?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol love the Hypnotoad. :rock

I will buy it for sure, no doubts here. I love Futurama too much to ignore it or just rent it.

I bet you could easily make custom 1/6 figures of the Futurama crew. I am sure a lot of us would pay good money if you or one of the other master sculpture/customizers had your way. PLEASE! THAT WOULD RULE! Fry and Leela at 1/6 scale, fully articulated, with real clothes. :D

I'll be renting it, not because I don't love Futurama... but I just don't typically buy TV series. But I'm really looking forward to seeing the new one :rock

I'll be renting it, not because I don't love Futurama... but I just don't typically buy TV series. But I'm really looking forward to seeing the new one :rock

A big Futurama nut such as yourself is not buying this DVD? WHAT?! ARE YOU MAD?! YOU MAD MAD MAN!!! IT'S FUTURE FICKIN' RAMA!!!

Look into Hynotoad's eyes and buy the new Futurama DVD!

hypnotoad9sf.gif

I just watched it and it was pretty good. It's fun seeing them reference many past episodes and characters from those episodes.

I agree, it was pretty funny, but I primarily laughed at the jokes that referenced previous jokes from the TV show... i stand by my comment that the show works better as 30 minute episodes.

I actually liked this one better than Benders Big Score... and the next in the series looks like it might be the best of the 3 :rock

I wonder if Eli has passed out from joy as he's being so quiet about the new DVD?!?

Yeah...........Whooooooo .............. I just got mine 2day and WHOOOOOOOOOO..man it reaks of stank Assssssssssss..

Must go now

I gotta take a dump..........:dump

Yeah...........Whooooooo .............. I just got mine 2day and WHOOOOOOOOOO..man it reaks of stank Assssssssssss..

Must go now

I gotta take a dump..........:dump

I take it you didn't enjoy it. Actually my review of it, and this will be a bit rushed and blunt... It left much to be desired this time around. I felt the humor was too forced and they tried too hard. I loved it, but it doesn't come close to Bender's Big Score or the series itself. Futurama like most adult themed animated comedies are better served as 22 minute episodes rather than 90-120 minute movies.

I will give it the benefit of the doubt, I only had one viewing of it and I was half awake.. so perhaps if I saw it full awake and aware what was going on (I already forgot half of it), I may find it more entertaining a second go-around.

I actually liked this one more than Benders Big Score... but also I think I was more prepared for a 90 minute episode. The next installment looks great though, prolly the best yet :rock

I take it you didn't enjoy it. Actually my review of it, and this will be a bit rushed and blunt... It left much to be desired this time around. I felt the humor was too forced and they tried too hard. I loved it, but it doesn't come close to Bender's Big Score or the series itself. Futurama like most adult themed animated comedies are better served as 22 minute episodes rather than 90-120 minute movies.

I will give it the benefit of the doubt, I only had one viewing of it and I was half awake.. so perhaps if I saw it full awake and aware what was going on (I already forgot half of it), I may find it more entertaining a second go-around.

No disrespect to yourself Eli26 your right though the humour a bit forcefull and the series was much better.. Just IMO..

Cheers fett1:lol

Back