So who is going to SDCC??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Masao

Super Freak
Reaction score
With all that is going on in San Diego, who is going to be there from this board??

Dang it! What happened to the idea of Freaks Board badges??? We really need to get more organized next year!

I'll be there... :D

Dang it! What happened to the idea of Freaks Board badges??? We really need to get more organized next year!

I'll be there... :D
I'll be there for both.

I was wondering the same thing Lonnie!

Edit: I believe there is still time for badges, maybe not to have them laminated by Lonnie. But, I PM'd Jedibear about it, he made the CIV badges. Hopefully he can whip up some for SDCC, I'll let you guys know what he says.

Last edited:
I'll be there for both.

I was wondering the same thing Lonnie!

Edit: I believe there is still time for badges, maybe not to have them laminated by Lonnie. But, I PM'd Jedibear about it, he made the CIV badges. Hopefully he can whip up some for SDCC, I'll let you guys know what he says.

That would be cool if we could get this done! Yeah, no time to do the lamination thing, but each person could probably do their own, or just put it down in the front of the Con badge holder. Even if others aren't interested, I would still be... keep us informed!

In 2005, I printed up a Freaks' logo on a bunch of clear pre-gummed labels and brought them with me to the Con. Intent was to have folks stick them on the Con badge holder. Good plan, but once I got there I saw that disseminating would be a problem. Those I ran into at the SS booth, I gave a label to as well as about 10 extras with: if you see any fellow Freaks, ask them to put a label onto their badge holders. Unfortunately, it wasn't until the Freaks' party that there was any real concentration of folks. I put a bunch on the sign-in/check-in table with Dave for folks to take and affix as they desired.

If we can figure out the logistics of dissemination, I wouldn't mind doing the clear labels again and bringing them (will arrive on early Thursday afternoon).

San Diego Comic con: No

Freaks Party: No

Resume SDCC 2008: Yes

Picture of me drinking to my SDCC friends and freaks family (even Dave): PRICELESS!!!

dsparty017rv0.jpg

For everything else theres Mastercard.

mastercard_logo.jpg

Sorry to disappoint everybody but bannister is not attending Comicon this year. So ladies, there is no need to attend.

Back