So where's the NEXT 12" FIGURE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure their Henry, Sr. will look great (love the Connery Bonds they did) but the only other figure I'd buy is a Toht, preferabaly with melted-face accessory.

Toht's accessories would be easy too. Staffhead of Ra, Coat hanger, pistol, alternate burned and unburned hands, and the exclusive could be a melting head.

I really want a Ceremonial Belloq, Mola Ram, Short Round and Rope Bridge Indy before the line dies out.

Toht's accessories would be easy too. Staffhead of Ra, Coat hanger, pistol, alternate burned and unburned hands, and the exclusive could be a melting head.

It'd be wrong for the melting head to be exclusive-only; that's just too cool for it not to come with every figure. Luckily, Sideshow usually only includes minor items as the exclusives (such as the torch and arrow with Indy), so I think Toht's coat hanger would be a good choice.

I vote for Sallah. He'll go prefectly with the Raiders Indy and the mail-away Ark from Hasbro. Not to mention he has one of the best lines in the film, "Asps. Very dangerous. You go first."

Something tells me we'll getting KOTCS stuff before TOD stuff. I have a feeling that they had KOTCS 1/6 figures planned for offering around time of the film similar to Medi but obviously they were delayed.

Something tells me we'll getting KOTCS stuff before TOD stuff. I have a feeling that they had KOTCS 1/6 figures planned for offering around time of the film similar to Medi but obviously they were delayed.

And if that's the case I can safely pass. I have no interest of KOTCS merchandise.

It's BELLOQ!!!

And so ends another thread... but you can start a new one called...

"What is the next Indy 12" figure after Belloq"

Back