So where are the lists?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't take credit for the subscription idea - I think it wa Toy Godd that mentioned it at SDCC?

As for my list - I'm more about the main characters and as disappointed as I was with the PT (except ROTS) I'd buy all the figures from those films as well as the OT.

I'd like to see sooner rather than later:

Darth Vader
Slave Leia - (although the joints are troubling)
Jedi Luke
Arena Padme
ROTS Obi-wan
ROTS Dark Anakin
Han Solo
ANH Leia
Chewie (fur suit please)
Mace Windu
Boba Fett
Yoda (ROTS)
Dooku
Obi Alec
Biggs (pilot)
Ceremony Leia
Hoth Leia
Hoth Luke
Hoth Han
Bespin Luke (detachable hand of course)
Emperor
Maul
Greivous
various Clone, Storm troopers

Of course I'd buy all the rest, but these are the ones I want more.

re

The following would be great openers for Sideshow, and the ones I would most like of all:

Darth Vader
Stormtrooper
Boba Fett
Clone trooper (white) - Ep2 or 3
Anakin (Mustafar)
Battle droid
Luke Jedi Knight
Snowtrooper
Yoda (ESB)
Obi-Wan (ANH)
Jango Fett
Sandtrooper Squad Leader
Emperor Palpatine & a Royal Guard
Gamorrean Guard
Weequay
Darth Maul
Scout Trooper

Re: re

That's a very good list Gaz. I think the ones that would be the most interested in are those that could never be made into 1/4 pieces, due to the fact that they are minor characters in the films. My favorite SW action figures when I was a kid were the cantina aliens (Hammerhead, Snaggletooth, Greedo) and the aliens in Jabba's palace (Gammorrean (sp?) Guard, Weequay, Bib Fortuna).

I love the Star Wars aliens, and I really hope that at least 1 or 2 makes it into 1/4 scale. Greedo and Admiral Ackbar Sideshow Exclusives with a 500 ES would be great! :rock

Darth Vader
Stormtrooper
Darth Maul
Han Solo
Chewbacca
C-3PO
R2-D2
Luke Skywalker (ANH)
Yoda
Mace Windu
Boba Fett

AND ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see a "Jedi" line, featuring EVERY Jedi we've seen on screen. ALL of em. The Council, The Arena Battle, Clone Wars, and so on.

And how about releasing them chronologically.
The very first figures would be Qui Gon and Apprentice Obi-wan, the final figure would be ROTJ Luke.

NOOOOOO! on the chronological order. All the PT characters before ANY OT? That would be a way to kill the line pretty darn quick.

I hope they mix them up but heavily lean to the OT and also mix in the lesser characters with variants of the main characters.

I'd also like to see more body types. Qui-gon, Anakin and Obi-wan shouldn't all be the same height.

I agree with Dave, chronological order would doom the line. A mix of OT and PT should be the mandate. No OT characters within the first group of releases would piss off a lot of PT haters and they'd protest Sideshow.
I also think that repeat characters in different out fits (Buffy, Spike, etc..) should be spaced out much thinner over the line. I wouldn't want all versions of luke, Obi-Wan, Padme, within the first three years. spaced out over ten years or so would be a better plan.

Still, not seeing Jedi Luke for some years would be rather disappointing. I'd rather have him than a just about any other Jedi.

I've been thinking, assuming that Sideshow's license expires with the Hasbro license (2018,2013 or something) how long will Sideshow be making Star Wars figures 1/6? Would it go on if successful until 2018 or something? How far into the future has Sideshow planed the license?

That would be great if it does extend the life of the Hasbro license. But if it is shorter I'd hate to have Hasbro see that 12" can be successful and decide to take it back. But at the edition sizes that SSC is talking about it's probably not worth it to Hasbro.

Sideshow's going to do their own poll too though. I'm afraid I don't know enough about the EU to make an educated choice.

Yeah but the 12" line hasbro did were at like $25, can SSC keep the prices down for Wally?

No Walmart, Target or any other outlet like that (probably). SSC said these will be distributed just like all their other product and at the same edition sizes.

But I guess if Wally or Target want them....anything is possible.

Back