So what are you guys thoughts on the Vader and Maul PF's?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome

Super Freak
Reaction score
Are they well done? Which is considered more popular? I am surprised that there aren't more of these being sold considering that many were made, people must really like them both.

I don't have Maul or Vader but Vader has never appealed to me personally. Now Maul on the other hand is pretty bad-ass and I would pick it up if it hit in my collection!

Both are just ok. Vader is pretty cool, but unless you have the Obi Wan the pose just doesn't look right when solo.

Maul is also pretty cool, but I was hoping for something more static like the Attakus statue.

I have/had both. I sold Maul because I was not a fan of the sculpt and the pose was slightly awkward. I will a agree the pose on Vader is a little weird without Obi but I have him without Obi and he still looks freaking badass.

I own and really like both. I agree you need obiwan if you get vader. keep in mind there are rumblings that SS will do a new vader pf soon...

Yeah thanks for all of your opinions guys. Sideshow said that they were doing a PF of Vader from Return of the Jedi.

I think Maul is a great figure. Vader is pretty good too. I think he is pretty cool even posed solo. I wouldn't pay too much for one though, I'd more than likely just wait for the next one.

Same... I have/had both and got rid of the Maul because the head sculpt was just terrible! His head was too wide, his eyes too far apart and he looked like he had googly eyes.

I've got both the Vader and the Obi but they're not facing each other and Vader still looks pretty awesome.

I have Vader PF and it is a great statue indeed. It is not quite movie accurate (but Sideshow has this problem with other figures and statues, so no worry), but still a cool statue to have in your collection, especially if you getting it at a good price.

Vaderdisplay02.jpg

I have Vader PF and it is a great statue indeed. It is not quite movie accurate (but Sideshow has this problem with other figures and statues, so no worry), but still a cool statue to have in your collection, especially if you getting it at a good price.

Vaderdisplay02.jpg

Nice TIE Advanced prototype. Who made it?

Maul was awkward. The pose was scene specific and he did leave a bit to be desired. Vader was awesome, but a little too "uninspiring." Great if you have Obi Wan, otherwise, a bit too static. But if you're looking to pick them up, I'd pick up Maul and wait on Vader. I don't think they'll be revisiting Darth Maul in PF form, so what's out there is it. But Sideshow's already stated that another Vader is in the works.

Back