So what are the Freaks doing for New Years Eve (or what would you rather be doing)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finalising my plans for world domination.... Oh and i may have a drink or two

Watch some television bother some people with text messages play COD4 and Halo 3, maybe some Gears and when the fireworks stop go to bed and get up at 5am to drive to Disneyland Paris.

Celebrating it with a bunch of friends, maybe drinking some champagne (although I'm not a fan), and of course lighting some heavy fireworks at midnight :rock

Celebrating it with a bunch of friends, maybe drinking some champagne (although I'm not a fan), and of course lighting some heavy fireworks at midnight :rock

Because the invitation seems to be lost by post:lol,i stay at home with the kids and watch a few movies,make a nice diner,and watch the fireworks at midnight:chew

My brother bought $5000 in fireworks, and I got 15 bottles of White Star, on top of cases and cases of beers and other liquor.

Its going to be a blast.

We are staying home, watching movies, eating shrimp and drinking Champagne. Most likely we will not be awake for new years. Last time we
stayed up for new years was the millenium, we wanted to see if everything
crashed.

We are staying home, watching movies, eating shrimp and drinking Champagne. Most likely we will not be awake for new years. Last time we stayed up for new years was the millenium, we wanted to see if everything crashed.

Boy, was that a disappointment at midnight when nothing happened :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Ahh...wonderful champagne

chriscon22.jpg

Staying home watching a movie, playing on the 360, eating chinese and wishing happy new years to all my freaks friends:D Oh, and since i don't drink alcohol, i will drink Nes Tea lemon all day and at midnight.

I will be in Tahoe, not sure what I am going to do I am meeting friends there for the 1st but I couldnt get a flight leaving on the 1st for free.

After all of the doom and gloom in the media it was anti climatic when nothing bad happened. Not that I wanted anything bad to happen:rolleyes:

No of course not... :rolleyes:

However, a major power outage or suddenly $ 1M on your bank would have been a nice "glitch" :D Oh well, maybe in the year 3000...

Back