So what are the Freaks doing for New Years Eve (or what would you rather be doing)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bought some of the alcohol for the party today. A 30 pack of Bud, 2 bottles of Parrot Bay, a bottle of Captain Morgan and a bottle of Jack:rock

Buddies are bringing more beer Jose & Yager:rock

I am gonna chill at home. And drink...

I bought a bottle of Captain Morgan (or Captain Jack Sparrow as we like to call it) and was gonna drink that....

But, I knocked the whole bottle off tonight.

"Why's the rum always gone?"

:D

New Year's Eve is amateur night. I'm a professional drunk. People like us find holidays like NYE and St. Patty's Day to be rather crass. ;) ...

I disagree, it's a chance for the professional drunk to show their quality. :lol

We'll be going out to party. :duff :rock

Tonight I will be getting s#!t faced (what I now like to refer to as 'BadMooned' :lol), hanging with my family and my wife's family, having dinner and passing out at 3 AM.

:duff:drink:chug HAPPY NEW YEAR B!TC#ES!! :rock :rock :rock

I am gonna chill at home. And drink...

I bought a bottle of Captain Morgan (or Captain Jack Sparrow as we like to call it) and was gonna drink that....

But, I knocked the whole bottle off tonight.

"Why's the rum always gone?"

:D

Yeah, I picked up an 18 pack, but alas, it too was spent yesteday.

I'll give the Ol' liver the night off,..... put a nice Lechon in the oven, and stick to sparklin' cider this eve!:D

Stay outta jail everyone!

Oven Lechon isn't the same...:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Gotta be roasted over an open fire! :chew

Not sure what I am going to do. If it were an ideal world, I would be at a strip club getting lap dances all night.:lol

Some of you guys need to start Drinking REAL beer.

:cool:

HappyNewYear.jpg

Last edited:
I will be at home watching movies with my wife and then watching the news to see all the accidents that happen since it is supposed to snow and ice in our area tonight. Alcohol + ice while it takes the bite off a drink when your driving on it unfortunately someone will not have a very good start to the new year.

Be Safe Everyone!!

What did I do???

Yes, we've already had New Year here...what was I doing???

I sat on the floor in front of the TV...alone, except for the cat and the Ultimate Collector Series Millenium Falcon I just finished after 1 week of building...

Where would I have rather been???

Anywhere where there's a girl who likes the stuff I do...

They're VERY hard to find...

alrighty folks.
Off to the races.

Im 5 beers & 2 one-hits into the night ........
.... keep up..... :cool:

i was playing zelda on me DS on my own wondering when i turned into an old miserable bastard with no friends to play with!
BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkey2

Back