So what are the Freaks doing for New Years Eve (or what would you rather be doing)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McHavyck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Me, going to friends of my wife although I'd rather usher in the New Year sticking my chainsaw in Ill's dome.
:rock :rock :cut :rock:rock

i start working at 21:38 new years evening and finish work 05:54 new years day.

the same as last year!

at least i got though boring old christmas...now i can work...woohoo!!

New Year's Eve is amateur night. I'm a professional drunk. People like us find holidays like NYE and St. Patty's Day to be rather crass. ;)

So, from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. i will be working on a valet parking lot, saving money to fix my car. :(

But my girlfriend's coming up to see me at midnight. :D

New Year's Eve is amateur night. I'm a professional drunk. People like us find holidays like NYE and St. Patty's Day to be rather crass. ;)

So, from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. i will be working on a valet parking lot, saving money to fix my car. :(

But my girlfriend's coming up to see me at midnight. :D

and your gonna "park her car" right? ;) :D:lol

Getting drunk, very very drunk.

old-man-laughing.jpg

Hell Yes !!!!
I'll probably get really wasted at a party and not even remember it hitting midnight​

old-man-laughing.jpg

Hell Yes !!!!
I'll probably get really wasted at a party and not even remember it hitting midnight​

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thats a great pic:rock

I am having a party at my house so I dont have to drive and this is my 1st new years off in 8 years, so I have A LOT to make up for.

Watch the fireworks from the Space Needle on tv then go to bed... I am not a party guy at all.

Back