So now we need Little OB1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually can't wait to get some EU characters. Mara Jade, Asajj, Grand Admiral Thrawn,......

Seriously though, this is going to go on for a while and in the end we will all be happy with our 100 12" SW figures.

Darth Loki said:
I actually can't wait to get some EU characters. Mara Jade, Asajj, Grand Admiral Thrawn,......

Seriously though, this is going to go on for a while and in the end we will all be happy with our 100 12" SW figures.

asajj18es.jpg

Excellent work Mikey! You did an outstanding job. She's pretty hard to do right in any scale, so consider this quite an achievement. Should hold the spot pretty well until SSC gets around to making her..

DarkArtist81 said:
Excellent work Mikey! You did an outstanding job. She's pretty hard to do right in any scale, so consider this quite an achievement. Should hold the spot pretty well until SSC gets around to making her..

I am contemplating eBay.....
Gotta pay for all these pre-orders somehow! I just counted how many pre-orders I did (including NECA's Balrog)- 14 !!!!:horror

I didn't even reaize I had ordered so damned much! SUre, there are others who are ordering more,I'm sure, but at $60+ per order, yikes.

Before receiving an other version of a character SSC has already done, I'd like to see a new character. My preference goes out to Leia or Lando, but any other will do fine (but, to be honest, I'd rather not see an other brown-robed character for a while).

What about a black robed character, like Maul or Palpatine? And they already have Leia coming out that's why I'd like to see Lando.

I'd really like to know if EU characters will be included in the Sith line. If not the Sith line is limited to about 5 characters max, that's if they do two versions of Palpatine.

Maul,
Dooko,
Palpatine,
Vader,
Emperor.

Seems rather small for one of the 5 supposed lines.

Yeah, Asajj wasn't very big chested. I had no idea she was even a chick until I went to SW.com.

Never point out a Sith Chicks nips. It's just the one that missed the wrapping process. I don't know whether to leave it, cover it, or just sand it off.:monkey2

Darth Loki said:
I'd really like to know if EU characters will be included in the Sith line. If not the Sith line is limited to about 5 characters max, that's if they do two versions of Palpatine.

Maul,
Dooko,
Palpatine,
Vader,
Emperor.

Seems rather small for one of the 5 supposed lines.

they could also do a darth Bane, darth Plageous (spell??), darth nihilus,and some others from the EU.

tomandshell said:
Personally, there's no way that I would ever let somebody sand of one of my nipples. I would extend the same courtesy to Asajj.

Glad to see you finally were able to change your sand nippling policy. Lots of shirts ruined prior to this change... :monkey3

I would like to see a kid Anakin from EP1 to display with Qui Gon and the rest of the jedi. I plan to group them all together with ROTS Anakin out front and if Darth Vader (sith eyes Anakin) is the SDCC exclusive display him out front of the Sith line.

hairlesswookiee said:
they could also do a darth Bane, darth Plageous (spell??), darth nihilus,and some others from the EU.

I would love to see these. I'm especially curious ahow Plageous would look. I don't think we've seen any descriptions of him.

Back