so my wife is going in for an operation...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiderrogue

Super Freak
Reaction score
ok, some of you know me and know my story...some don't...

my wife has had some bad history with uterus and other parts in the last couple of years or so now....things have finally gotten too bad to where she needs to get a hysterectomy tomorrow and get things taken care of....
so for anyone who is the praying kind and all of that..please keep us in your thoughts and prayers...this is a big and scary deal for us all and really need the extra support....throw in that we have to come up with about 5k to cover the part where the insurance doesn't....sigh....this week is gonna be crazy....one of the hard parts is gonna be juggling my children around for the next day or two and trying to get her mom(nana) to all of her doc appts as well...im not looking forward to this at all..lol...

thanks in advance...
-SR

so for anyone who needs to get in touch with me...feel free to pm me or hook up on facebook(matt bertwell)....im not sure how long she will be in for or when or where i'll be for the rest of the week....so if i don't get back to you...no worries...

Wish you all the best! You know you I'll give you chat company when you need it, so just let me know, and I know you will :wink1:

Prayers sent for a smooth recovery for your wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok, some of you know me and know my story...some don't...

my wife has had some bad history with uterus and other parts in the last couple of years or so now....things have finally gotten too bad to where she needs to get a hysterectomy tomorrow and get things taken care of....
so for anyone who is the praying kind and all of that..please keep us in your thoughts and prayers...this is a big and scary deal for us all and really need the extra support....throw in that we have to come up with about 5k to cover the part where the insurance doesn't....sigh....this week is gonna be crazy....one of the hard parts is gonna be juggling my children around for the next day or two and trying to get her mom(nana) to all of her doc appts as well...im not looking forward to this at all..lol...

thanks in advance...
-SR

so for anyone who needs to get in touch with me...feel free to pm me or hook up on facebook(matt bertwell)....im not sure how long she will be in for or when or where i'll be for the rest of the week....so if i don't get back to you...no worries...

I'm late seeing this but I hope all went well. Prayers for her quick recovery. :1-1:

well..we got there at 6a..she went in at 7a..got out at about 9a ish....doing ok...everything went smooth...should be home maybe tomorrow..or friday for sure..
thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers...

Back