So, MAUL bust a disapointement ?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KAOSINLA said:
Gruson....selling already???

Yes.

It looked out of place with the rest of my collection so I am selling it. I tried various set ups but just could not get it to work...

If anyone is interested in it, PM me.

I would love to collect the 1:1 bust line but not enough room.

Now.. I cannot wait for the 1/4 Maul.

Last edited:
I don't know man! I think it fits well in your collection judging from that pic. I totally understand the "room" issues though. The struggles of a collector. :)

Gruson said:
Hey Mini, how do you have yours displayed in your room?

Like this so far:

sandtrooper%20012.jpg

This is temp since I'll be re-doing my shelving to better accomodate these larger pieces.

Nice, I like the MR saber under him.

Are you going to replace the Falcon picture with one of Maul?

Once I get the shelving reorganized, Vader and Ben will be back over there, and Maul where the other PF's are now. The Falcon pic was meant to go with Vader and Ben; but, now, I'm not sure what I want on the walls. I'm thinking environment scenes (Naboo, Kamino, Mustafar, Tatooine, etc.) or something. What's up there now is only temp. You have any ideas? ;) :D

Gruson said:
Yes.

It looked out of place with the rest of my collection so I am selling it. I tried various set ups but just could not get it to work...

That sucks Gruson, but I personaly don't think anything is wrong with the way you have your set up. The PF's are in their case, and Maul has his own stand. Looks great.

Gruson said:
Yes.

This is the main reason I stayed away fro mthe 1:1 busts. I honestly have NO place to put them. I plan to move in the next year or so into a bigger house, but they still take up a lot of space and I limit my collection to ONE room with my big screen TV. I don't want to end up with a few pieces here in this room and a few pieces in that room. I like it all together.

This will most likely be the only one I ever get. And he's F*#^ING AWESOME. He's definitely an attention grabber. My gaze always seems to end up on him.

Darth Loki said:
This will most likely be the only one I ever get. And he's F*#^ING AWESOME. He's definitely an attention grabber. My gaze always seems to end up on him.

I'd have to agree on that. Unless I start a life of crime, this will be the only bust I get (untill Yoda and chewie of course)

The detail is mindblowing :chew :chew :chew

jlcmsu said:

Wow, if only Obi-Wan and Qui Gon had decided to swing in different places that fight would have been over a lot faster and Qui Gon would have lived and Qui Gon would have been a good enough teacher to not let Anakin fall to the dark side. Then Palps would have been defeated a lot sooner and there would have been no need for the OT! :monkey3

KitFisto said:
Wow, if only Obi-Wan and Qui Gon had decided to swing in different places that fight would have been over a lot faster and Qui Gon would have lived and Qui Gon would have been a good enough teacher to not let Anakin fall to the dark side. Then Palps would have been defeated a lot sooner and there would have been no need for the OT! :monkey3

But then Anakin wouldn't have been able to bring balance to the force.

Viking28 said:
But then Anakin wouldn't have been able to bring balance to the force.

Because the prophecy would have been false and the Sith already eliminated.

hairlesswookiee said:
what if dooku decided to turn to the darkside anyways???

Assume everything else plays out the same. Palps still trys to lure Anakin over, but because Qui Gon rules so much Anakin never falls. The war still happens, Palps still watches the Dooku/Anakin battle and Anakin still wins. Dooku is dealt with.

Mace/Palps fight still happens....Qui Gon trained Anakin does not save Palps....Palps dead. Sith done. :chew

hairlesswookiee said:
what if dooku decided to turn to the darkside anyways???

OK This something that need to be clear in the minds of Star Wars fans EVERYWHERE:

The Jedi brought the force out of balance as much as the Sith. Thats why Anakin was needed because he simultaneously destroyed all Jedi and all Sith as well as creating the means for a new Jedi order.

It was a dirty job but someone had to do it.

Plus Quigon would have left the Jedi Order as soon as Yoda and Mace decided to be generals.

Back