So is scalping tickets illegal or what?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roller-coaster day trying to get tickets today!

First, I missed the sale time! Apparently, some concert dates were released at differing hours and I read the wrong time. When I got in I didn't find great seats so I ended up with Upper 300-Level Row E tickets for $133 a piece. With fees and everything, $312.50 total.

Later on I checked out what price tickets were on other sites. Stubhub was a little pricey but seatgeek was relatively fair. I decided to spend a little bit more for better seats (this has been my favorite band since I was in 8th grade and never really saw them live) because I knew I wouldn't be happy with my seats in the back behind rows of people. I snatched up some 200-Level balcony Row A seats for $420. I know it's $100 bucks more but I think it's worth it with the unimpeded view.

So it looks like I'll be reselling my 300-Level seats. Any advice? Put 'em up for sale now or wait? Stubhub, Ticketmaster or SeatGeek? I don't think I'd run a huge profit but I would at least like to break even.

Yea, it's been 96 since I saw them. Haven't cared for anything they've made after the mediocre Load/Reload. But since Robert Trujillo has joined them they have been playing Orion live. And I have to experience that. :)

I really liked Load. Reload was ok. St anger was not my favorite at all.

Back