So I just scored a Bruce Lee PF from SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD18_92

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was scrolling FB and saw that SS had 1 Brue Lee PF in stock so I jumped on it. Does anyone have this and if so, do they like it? How is the quality on it and such?

Yea I heard the final product wasn't the greatest either...but good luck and maybe you'll like it :D

I dont know if Im gonna go through with the order guys, I was reading around here and a few other places and almost everyone says the same thing, "Its just some Asian guy in Lees clothes". I want to like this piece but quite honestly, If I get it and dont like it, I feel like im gonna take a pretty big hit selling it seeing as how the last one that sold on ebay was around $150

I think you can tell everything you need to know about that figure from the pictures :dunno

I wouldnt accept it as a gift... considering how much better quality and lesser priced items of Bruce Lee there is. Lee lookalike PF to be more accurate...

yeah.....I didn't want to sound like a prick so I deleted my first reply.....but if you can get out of the order I'd do so.

It is the worst high end Bruce Lee collectible of the last 5 years by a wide margin.

I remember this piece and yea it's really not that great. If I were to get/want a1/4 Bruce Lee I'd get the EB HD Bruce Lee (pic below)

LeeEnterbay01.jpg

yeah.....I didn't want to sound like a prick so I deleted my first reply.....but if you can get out of the order I'd do so.

It is the worst high end Bruce Lee collectible of the last 5 years by a wide margin.

Not really..there is one high end Bruce Lee collectible that surpasses this and wears the title of worse.......HCG Bruce Lee 1:1 bust. just awful!!

I seen that on Fb allmost ordered it but I passed it coz RhinO is coming & not heard abt Bruce Lee PF that famous :) hOpe u like it

That thing was on FB with only 1 piece back "in-stock" for about 45 minutes, tells you all in my opinion..

Bruce Lee PF is one of the ugliest products ever.
Usually I'm not bashing collectibles but this one is soooooooooooooooooo horrible.
HD-1002 & HD-1003 from Enterbay are the best options if you want smth Bruce Lee related in your collection.

:lol alright well you guys for sure helped me make up my mind and I will not be buying him. So thank you everyone! :D Im just not gonna put the money in my account and let the order cancel itself. Its pretty obvious the EB statue is the only way to go, now to just find a deal on it. . .

If it's sells for below retail and it's in mint condition it probably was never very popular, or very good.

Back