So- how sure are we that the next 1/4 will be Boba Fett?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pitchin said:
TBH.........the trick won't work on the star wars stuff as their more likely to be priority preorder first before a page is made..............with is a whole new ball game

Exactly right pitchin. I actually think the "Charwen" page I found earlier might be the temp Boba preview page.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=7148&type=store

Seretur said:
Eh, Andy just said so in the chatroom. I wouldn't pull your legs on something like this.

Come join us, anyway! :D

I wonder what it will be then? Hmmm.....

The order they come out doesn't really bother me, since I want to get them all anyway. I'm sure they'll make a PF Boba eventually.

I am hoping that the eventual Darth Maul PF, the Qui-Gon PF, and the Pada-Wan PF can all be posed together in a giant display of three light up 1/4 scale figures!!

tomandshell said:
I am hoping that the eventual Darth Maul PF, the Qui-Gon PF, and the Pada-Wan PF can all be posed together in a giant display of three light up 1/4 scale figures!!

That would be nice.:banana

What makes you belive that SSC will ever make a Boba Fett? There are enough Boba Fett's out there already!

It's time for the quote of the day:
Bounty hunters. We don't need their scum. (Admiral Piett)

Alice Adrenochrome said:
What makes you belive that SSC will ever make a Boba Fett? There are enough Boba Fett's out there already!

Take that back, Alice!!! Those are fightin' words 'round here!!

gunslinger.gif

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I just had a word with my Attakus Boba Fett, and he said: enough is enough! Looks like all that posin' for sculptors has made him tired!

LOL!!

If he isn't feeling well, he might need to head over to Gentle Giant's proctologist Fett for a little checkup...

Anyway, with Attakus Fett far out of my price range, Sideshow is my only hope!

Tom, with your recently weakened heart, I hope you've taken the news of apparently no new Sideshow SW figs during Toy Far in stride.

You know. As in, a stride and another stride, not a stride, sudden shock, collapse in a heap on the floor.

:)

Back