So, how many times was Ki-Adi-Mundi hit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I entered '7' as my answer. As usual, I won nothing. :)

Well, at least you had a better chance then those of us that entered the CORRECT number.

I wonder how many enteries were selected first that had 6 as the answer but were discarded.

Or, if the current listed winners with 7 as the answer were first, who would have won if they went with the correct answer of 6.

I entered 6 as well after watching it several times as well. Oh well.

What's a flying bunny?:duh

I counted '6' times after watching the DVD again and again. But I decided to enter '7' because I thought Sideshow would conveniently use that as the 'correct' answer!

Oh, I was just kidding about the shot in the back.

If it helps, I just got off the phone with George Lucas and he said that it was always his original idea that Ki-Adi Mundi be shot seven times, but the level of technology at the time couldn't quite keep up with his imagination. Future 3-D versions will encorporate this change to bring it closer in line with what he had first envisioned. He then encouraged me to preorder my copy of Star Wars: Frames before it sells out.

If it helps, I just got off the phone with George Lucas and he said that it was always his original idea that Ki-Adi Mundi be shot seven times, but the level of technology at the time couldn't quite keep up with his imagination. Future 3-D versions will encorporate this change to bring it closer in line with what he had first envisioned. He then encouraged me to preorder my copy of Star Wars: Frames before it sells out.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

:lol

I ordered two copies-- would you like my second one?

:lol

I ordered two copies-- would you like my second one?

Richie%20Rich%2065a.jpg

Yes, the doghouse would be where my wife would have directed me had my previous statement been true-- oh, and my doghouse is not jewel encrusted. (but it is made of solid goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold...

I

LOVE

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD.

Want a pancake?)

Back