So do you think we'll see Faramir tonight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AUGH!!!!!!! This wait is killing me! I've been waiting for Faramir for years now, and we keep getting little itsy bitsy hints at him, then looks at him--when on Earth will we finally see him?!?!? I really, REALLY hope and pray it will be in his ranger garb--it's way too iconic to wait for, and it's such a fantastic costume. PLEASE sideshow, let him go up for preorder soon! Let's see a preview soon! Let's see SOMETHING soon!
:monkey2

Well, do you think that everyone has recovered enough from their spooktacular hangovers to have us get an announcement tonight?

Please:eek:

Seaward said:
Well, do you think that everyone has recovered enough from their spooktacular hangovers to have us get an announcement tonight?

Please:eek:

Either that or it'll be a whole newsletter devoted to Spooktacular product announcements and contest winners. :monkey1

tomandshell said:
Dusty should really be ashamed of herself. What else has she had to do this week besides work on the newsletter?

:monkey3

Lazy women, what can you do with 'em?

:stake :thwak :stooge :acme

I wonder if they wont have one this week that would not be cool. Its one of those things I look forward too on Thursday. There wasnt a real one last week either.

Dusty said in another thread that she had to get ready for this week's newsletter. Starting to get a bit tired though :tap

I certainly don't expect much this week. All of the contests and product announcements came during Spooktacular. Maybe just a few more in stock specials and second chances, and some shipping updates. Possibly one or two previews of the new items. But I think the web team needs a nap. Or a stiff drink.

:duff

Can I implore some kind EU collector to take that 2nd Chance on the Arms Col 1 for me. I can certainly make it worth your while.

:wave

Oh please, oh please, oh prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlease! :monkey3

Dear Sideshow,

please give us the preview for Faramir soon--please? I am going crazy with excitement, and the anticipation is beyond my ability to contain. I REALLY hope we get to see him soon. Also, I really hope he comes in his ranger garb, as that is his most iconic outfit, and to me, the best looking costume in the entire story arc. Thank you,

Captain Aldeggon

Back