So do you think we'll see Faramir tonight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would guess yes, its about that time. I am wondering if we will get any new Star Wars 12" announcements or will we have to wait until after the troops go up for order.

That would be great, but I'm not expecting it. This line is creeping along very slowly.

But on the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised to see something about the next LOTR "PF". With Lurtz shipping and being well received, it would be perfect timing to announce the new PF, or at the very least, provide some type of teaser.

FlyAndFight said:
That would be great, but I'm not expecting it. This line is creeping along very slowly.

But on the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised to see something about the next LOTR "PF". With Lurtz shipping and being well received, it would be perfect timing to announce the new PF, or at the very least, provide some type of teaser.

Maybe a teaser for a spooktactular announcement!!!

I'll be kind of sad seeing Faramir revealed in a line that I have been forced to drop out of. One of these days I will win the lottery and go back to pick them all up, but for now my money needs to be reserved for the PFs.

tomandshell said:
I'll be kind of sad seeing Faramir revealed in a line that I have been forced to drop out of. One of these days I will win the lottery and go back to pick them all up, but for now my money needs to be reserved for the PFs.

tough break Tom, PFs are worthy of that kind of decision though! dont feel too bad :).

I sneak peek at Faramir would be great! The sculpt preview was looking sharp, but I'd love to see some of his ranger garb, or better yet, Gondorian Armor!

I hope we see Faramir tonight, if not tonight, then very soon. I am getting anxious. I also wonder what his exclusive will be, if sideshow makes his cloak the exclusive I am going to have to slap them. Faramir cloak is part of his costume.

Seaward said:
I sneak peek at Faramir would be great! The sculpt preview was looking sharp, but I'd love to see some of his ranger garb, or better yet, Gondorian Armor!

Was it Faramir in the podcast - I'm at work and can't download them :(

LordAzrael said:
Was it Faramir in the podcast - I'm at work and can't download them :(

Yup in tonights podcast they confirmed that it was Faramir, they said head sculpt pictures will be shown soon....may be a while before we see the full prototype :(

NightCreeper said:
Yup in tonights podcast they confirmed that it was Faramir, they said head sculpt pictures will be shown soon....may be a while before we see the full prototype :(

Cool! I can't wait to see what they've done so far.

jason2885 said:
You dont think he could go up for order tonight that would be a great surprise.

Nope. They've never put the order up the same night to the best of my knowledge - and people would be totally up in arms if they did given that the email version goes out in waves (i.e. not everyone gets it at the same time) even though you can look at it through the website.

I think it was good of them to preview the sculpt as a way of letting us know that they haven't forgotten the line, even if he's not quite ready for preorder yet. I wish we would get advance notice a little more often. I wouldn't mind a hint or clue a month or more before preorder.

I can't wait to get Faramir either. I'm wondering what he'll be dressed in though, whether it'll be the Ranger Garb or in the Gondorian Armor. Personally I'm hoping for the Gondorian Armor but I having a hard seeing it happen at this point....I'm also hoping they announce a few figures back to back like they did with Star Wars a few months back...

Back