so dirty....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imthebestatwhatido

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to which is the prefered way to clean your statues of dust. I just got my Sideshow Premium Format Ex. Thing in today and it is dusty as you know what. I mean the shorts are even grungy! any help would be appreciated. (By the way unless you own a hulk PF or Thing you cannot truly appreciate how big these pieces are!)

Wipe fully sculpted statue with a wet towel; but air blow on Pf's fabric/leather/etc. PF are much harder to clean. I suppose I can strip the Hulk PF's pants off and wash/dry or dry clean it. But its not meant to be wash regularly and thus the color might fade.

use a art brush and/or compressed air. usually that does the trick but if its super dusty a gentle amount of water on a cloth.

Who is so dirty ?????? I think there is a video from bear about how to clean the statues ...

use a art brush and/or compressed air. usually that does the trick but if its super dusty a gentle amount of water on a cloth.

This is what I use. Make-up brush on the faces and the more delicate areas (hands, etc) and compressed air on the rest.

For PF's:

On the polystone parts - I hit it with the can-air, then a go-over with the microfiber rag.

On the cloth parts - hit it with the can-air, the gently go over it with a lint roller (just tear off a square and "pad" the dusty parts).

The lint rollers work wonders :peace

For PF's:

On the polystone parts - I hit it with the can-air, then a go-over with the microfiber rag.

On the cloth parts - hit it with the can-air, the gently go over it with a lint roller (just tear off a square and "pad" the dusty parts).

The lint rollers work wonders :peace

Lint roller? One of em sticky roller you use on dark/black clothing to get ride of the dust, dandruff, etc?

Excellent idea. I bought one but haven't have a chance to use it for awhile.

Back