So, did you order your... SDCC 2013 Top Three?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SDCC 2013 Top Three?

Objectivly

1- Queen of the Dead
2- Red Sonja
3- Apocalypse

Personal:

1- Alien LSB
2- Planet Hulk
3- Deathwing

1. Spider-Man Comiquettes (Great sculpts, and I really like the idea of dedicating a small line of comiquettes to an artist; I hope we see more of this from other licenses.)
2. Catwoman LSF (A lot of insults for her, but I think she's beautiful.)
3. Sinestro (He looks incredible, love the face and colors!)

Red Sonja is for sure my number one. Will own and can't stop looking at her pictures!! :horror
Conan fury has to be number two because I'm really liking how much detail they put into motion, to me it looks like he's jumping into a group of those skelly bastards.
LSF Obi Wan Kenobi is my third for many reasons, but mainly because old Ben Kenobi is one bad mother****er

That is really hard to choose from those great Statues Sideshow showed on thei years SDCC

My personal favorites so far

1. Apocalypse
2. TaunTaun 12-inch
3. Red Sonja

Gladiator Hulk would normally be Nr. 1 but i ordered him before SDCC right away

So many good items, but due to lack of space and funding, I will go with one item only:

The IRON MAN LSF!!!

But my 3 are:

Iron Man LSF
Hellboy
Mary Jane

Megatron Maquette
Gladiator Hulk PF
Iron Man Mark VII LSF

1. Azog on Warg
2. Tauriel
3. Red Sonja

QcbYYL2.jpg

IMG_3835_zps5c169d68.jpg

sdcc2013_sideshow_71.jpg

Cap gets an honorable mention but loses points due to being an original Sideshow design.

That's just the statues though. None of them hold a candle to:

1. Hoth Luke
2. Tauntaun
3. Hoth Han

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Star_Wars_Wed-002.jpg

Last edited:

Now chap this wouldn't be a top 3 threat if you didn't choose. Otherwise the thread would be "SDCC 2013 Top Everything?" :lol

I can't do it!!! I JUST CAN'T DO IT!!! :panic: :lol

Top 3 of what I liked most would be MJ, Gwen and Spidey, but that's because I'm a huge Spidey fan.

It's hard for me not have the new Cap PF in the Top 3, but the fanboy in me won't allow it. In all seriousness though, Cap and Spidey stole the show for me. And the Legacy Dragonzord announcement from Bandai was awesome as well.

The top three I will be getting:

eFX Boba Fett Legend Helmet
Captain America PF
Comic Hellboy PF (maybe)

Back