So am I the only one who has seen the Grievous Statue at a local shop?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRSWfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I saw it today (yesterday actually), and took some camera phone photos for you:

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

the statue is AMAZING!!! I will be picking one up this summer.

I am shocked no one else has gotten this yet:confused:

I think that the regular versions have started to ship, but they didn't get enough of the exclusives in this week, so they have been delayed. (My order is for the exclusive, so I will consider myself extremely lucky if he ships before Memorial Day.)

Look how big that monster is! I can't wait, but I'm glad I'm getting the exclusive.

Batty said:
Look how big that monster is! I can't wait, but I'm glad I'm getting the exclusive.

Funny I was thinking he didn't look that much bigger than Ben. Tough to judge from the angle of the picture. It does look awesome though.

Darth Rage said:
Funny I was thinking he didn't look that much bigger than Ben. Tough to judge from the angle of the picture. It does look awesome though.

He is actually much bigger then Ben. It is just the angle. :chew

Darth Rage said:
Sorry, I didn't mean height. I meant from a depth perception from front to back. With his arms back and his hunched over posture, he looks to be almost 3 times as big.

LOTRSWfan said:
I saw it today (yesterday actually), and took some camera phone photos for you:

the statue is AMAZING!!! I will be picking one up this summer.

I am shocked no one else has gotten this yet:confused:

Good man. Thanks for getting pics too. I really need to get the acylic case ordered before it gets here.

Looks great it really does. Character issues aside this piece might be one of the best SS has done.

jlcmsu said:
Looks great it really does. Character issues aside this piece might be one of the best SS has done.

Yep, at least from a design/implementation point of view, I think you could make that case. They certainly seem proud of it judging by the price. :lol

I'm definitely excited about this one.

I don't even have a decent comic shop near me so I've never seen any piece I either have or want there. It'd be nice to be able to find some older GG stuff for retail.

When I saw the title of the thread I thought, ooh I've seen him in a store, but then saw the poster and realized it was probably the same store. I was by that store on Friday and saw that bad boy. They also had a Maul 1:1 that was sold.:chew

Thanks for the picks LOTRSWfan. I can't wait to get him. As I mentioned before, I finally found the cash and the room for this piece, so now I'm just waiting for its arrival.

tomandshell said:
Must be nice to have a local shop that carries Sideshow's stuff!

Where I live, we have one small Comic book store that has more Magic cards for sale than comic books. I wish I also had a store near by that carried SS stuff.

wow....that thing looks awesome. Makes me really regret not being into SSC yet, when he was released. I guess I'll have to chase him in the secondary market once I have the funds.

Thanks for posting the pics! :D

Man that pose is just terrific. Really captures the character well. Unlike that Gentle Giant Bust of GG...

Polystoner said:
Man that pose is just terrific. Really captures the character well. Unlike that Gentle Giant Bust of GG...

Yeah I can't quite figure out what's going on with that one. Is he doing a magic trick?

"Watch I will make two lightsabers appear from nowhere."

"Uh, General....I see them behind your back."

"No you don't. At least this blaster I am holding says you don't."

"Eh, right......great trick."

:confused: :lol :monkey5

I think he meant the GG Clone Wars Maquette but the bust is a real shame because it would've been the first SW bust I got.

tomandshell said:
"Have fun storming the castle!!"

grievous_main.jpg

(Shouldn't Grievous have six fingers?)

I still love this piece though. Actually I love this whole line, too bad I got into it so late.

Back