Statue Iron Studios Ragnarok Loki 1/10 statue small review (first review)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Iron Studios Ragnarok came in from SSC last week - I'd ordered Loki, Valkyrie, Thor...have IW Falcon, Bucky, Cap on order so far...

I wouldn't do it except emergency but I could see someone dumping entire collections EXCEPT for these Iron Studios 1/10:horror. At least based on the few I've gotten. The *perfection*:cool:. Great sculpts, poses, portraits, paint. I think I need Hulk in here. They're like crack or M&Ms or potato chips.:monkey3

So far I think Thor is my favorite - not because he's my VERY favorite character, but appreciating the details and musculature and shading and perfect paint. To me it feels like a real nod to the comics blended with the film in a 1/10 scale fig. *So badass*:love Tho also appreciate Loki's gleaming metallic helmet.

Cell pics:

IronStudios_Thor_BDS.jpg

IronStudios_ThorValkyrie_BDS.jpg

IronStudios_ThorLoki_BDS.jpg

IronStudios_ThorValkyrieLoki1_BDS.jpg

IronStudios_ThorValkyrieLoki3_BDS.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics. I've been circling some of these 1/10 statues but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Also, I didn't know Thor had 2 bases.

Nice pics. I've been circling some of these 1/10 statues but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Also, I didn't know Thor had 2 bases.

Thank you for catching that :slap- went back to look as all this time I THOUGHT we were getting 2 bases. Didn't occur to me that the second "base" is really more like a polystone coaster? There's no holes or anything. For me - not sure what it is for, guess if folks want a consistent base look you put it under the "rock" base. Not something I think I'll be using.

Yeah, for me figs I won't be getting at 1/6 or 1/4 $$$$ - these are filling the gap nicely. Or, a way to pick up extra favorites without breaking the bank. Still impressed by the poses and sculpts Iron Studios puts out, even at this scale - they have some great portrait/body sculptors.

Thank you for catching that :slap- went back to look as all this time I THOUGHT we were getting 2 bases. Didn't occur to me that the second "base" is really more like a polystone coaster? There's no holes or anything. For me - not sure what it is for, guess if folks want a consistent base look you put it under the "rock" base. Not something I think I'll be using.

Yeah, for me figs I won't be getting at 1/6 or 1/4 $$$$ - these are filling the gap nicely. Or, a way to pick up extra favorites without breaking the bank. Still impressed by the poses and sculpts Iron Studios puts out, even at this scale - they have some great portrait/body sculptors.

I've got like 9 of those loose coasters.

At the rate I'm going I'm just going to make a tower out of them.

And you really need to get the Hulk, it's the best piece in that line imo. Though I didn't get the Valkyrie piece as I didn't think it looked much like the actress.

That Thor does look awesome ! I am still thinking about ordering the Buky statue. I'll most likely try to buy him. So far I have not seen good pictures of the head sculpt for cap, it's making me nervous :gah: Cap is my favorite avenger and I still have no statue or anything. I hope the IS is good so I can finally buy this one together with Bucky. Let me know if someone here has a good picture of the head sculpt :)

A board member wanted some more shots of Valkyrie - wow, no regrets on IS! Glad I picked up Loki, Thor, and Valkyrie and think IW Hulk just - works.....

IronStudiosValkyrie1.jpg

IronStudiosValkyrie2.jpg

With 1/6 scale Phicen cat goddess Bast 'coz why not....

IronStudiosValkyriePhicenBast.jpg

Just got this Marvel Diamond Select Spidey in - fine for what it is; not sure about the scale....too bad they didn't do Antman....

IronStudiosValkyrieSpidey.jpg

And Iron Studios IW Hulk dwarfs the angry girl!

IronStudiosValkyrieHulk.jpg

Thanks Sassafras for the pics of Valkyrie! She sure looks good and so much better than the Diamond Select statue. May have to jump on this.

Thanks Sassafras for the pics of Valkyrie! She sure looks good and so much better than the Diamond Select statue. May have to jump on this.

She is very beautiful IMO quality and value. With my first Diamond Select piece - for me, since there is no portrait, it's OK as a "shelf thing". I doubt I would get another tho - for me, might as well pay and get the fine details and paint I look for, which so far means Iron Studios.

Back