Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 3/17/16)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 1/25/15)

Those look great! Not a big fan of the X-files but I might have to consider getting them. Though I'm still holding out hope that you will do a Christina Hendricks from Madmen.

Re: Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 1/25/15)

Those look great! Not a big fan of the X-files but I might have to consider getting them. Though I'm still holding out hope that you will do a Christina Hendricks from Madmen.

Scully and Mulder look great!

Yes, I'm also holding out for Christina Hendricks! I hope she happens one day!

Awesome sculpts. Your female sculpts are the best I've ever seen. Would love to see you do an Ellen Page sculpt with a pony tail, as it could work for both Juno and X-men 3. You're probably the only person who could pull it off. Either way, can't wait to see what you do next.

Scully could not be better

Re: Snyder-man's Custom Heads and Accessories

Just took some better pictures of these from a recent order:

Pippen and Merry from Lord of the Rings
Pippen_Painted_03.jpg
Merry_Painted04.jpg

Re: Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 2/25/15)

The last season of Mad Men is about to start, perfect timing for a Christina Hendricks sculpt! :pray:

Re: Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 2/25/15)

Hi Snyder-man,

Sent a pm about my order, haven't heard back yet, did it make it through?

Thanks!

Also wondering about my order, really looking forward to the sculpt I ordered!

Also wondering about my order, really looking forward to the sculpt I ordered!

Just checked my mailbox and my order was there! You came through as usual and Scully looks unbelievable in hand, I'm sending her off to be painted tomorrow! Thanks again!

Mine came today!

The Mulder and Scully are even better in hand. Thanks again!

Back