Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 3/17/16)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 1/16/2014

Great job on the Willis likeness!

Re: Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 2/26/2014

You are definitely the best at doing female sculpts. Would love to see you do Amber Heard from Drive Angry.

Re: Snyder-man's Custom Heads and Accessories

Just took some better photos of a couple of our heads from recent orders:

Karen Allen as Marion Ravenwood from Raiders of the Lost Ark (hair down)
Picture013-1.jpg

Sigourney Weaver as Ellen Ripley from Alien
Picture007-5.jpg

Michael Biene as Dwayne Hicks from Aliens

Picture028.jpg

Michael Biene as Kyle Reese from Terminator
Picture007-4.jpg

Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones (Dr. Jones version)
Indiana_Jones_Hatless_01.jpg

Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones from Temple of Doom
Picture022-1.jpg

Bill Murray as Peter Venkman from Ghostbusters
paintvenkman011.jpg

Lance Henriksen as Bishop from Aliens

Mel Gibson as Mad Max

Battle Damaged Mel Gibson as Mad Max

Daniel Craig as James Bond from Skyfall

Last edited:
Re: Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 9/17/14)

wow. you do great work! well done man. I would love to grab your ghostbuster sculpts one of these days!!

Re: Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 9/19/14)

I love how you tend to offer "variant" versions of the sculpts you do. With that being said, I'd love to see an Elwood Blues variant on the Aykroyd head. Either way, you are the sculptor I look forward to seeing new work from the most.

Re: Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 9/19/14)

I love how you tend to offer "variant" versions of the sculpts you do. With that being said, I'd love to see an Elwood Blues variant on the Aykroyd head. Either way, you are the sculptor I look forward to seeing new work from the most.

Thanks goat!

Back