Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 3/17/16)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Snyder-man's Custom Heads and Accessories "new pictures added 1/27/13"

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction
paintjules1.jpg

Ted Levine as Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs
paint16levine.jpg

jules is really nice, too bad, i would ,love a ted levine, but to me its off, needs tweaking, the lips, eyes, i dont see much of him in there,,maybe im wrong...again the jules is great :clap

Jules looks sick bro, and love Buffalo Bill he would be sick leaning next to a 1/6 well with the rope in his hand and the dog under the other arm I can see it now in a detolf. It rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose. :FREAK:

Still holding out hope for Shawshank Redemption, but I'm stoked that you're sculpting Christine Hendricks.

Re: Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories "new pictures added 2/12/13"

Wow what a stunning sculpt. She's beautiful man. Definitely one of your best

Re: Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories "new pictures added 2/12/13"

That's a great sculpt, can't wait to see Christine Hendricks from madmen!

There hasn't been a good set of Beatles head sculpts yet imo. Would love to see a Beatles Let it be era set and the Abbey Road (last photo session) era with John, George and Ringo with full beards. Plus you could get away with using the same sculpts to do the Sgt. Peppers era Beatles (Beatles all with mustaches) too since it's just 3-4 years earlier so they haven't really aged much in their faces.

sgtpepperauction-600.jpg

The%20Beatles%20-%20Let%20It%20Be%20-%20cover%20art.jpg

3067219675_4ea5530fb5.jpg

Back