Snyder-man's 1/6 Scale Custom Heads and Accessories (New Pictures Added 3/17/16)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Snyder-man's Custom Heads and Accessories

Update:

Harrison Ford as Woodrow Dolarhyde from Cowboys and Aliens
Cowboys_and_Aliens_01-1.jpg

Mel Gibson as Mad Max

Last edited:

Hey! This guy is not only a great artist but also a great person. One of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of working with. Great customer service ... very attentive and professional. Love the sculpts I have purchased from you and look forward to buying more for my next project(s)
Good to have found you here J.
Already sent you a PM.
A.

Deckard and Max are on the way, and I can't wait. These are my headless customs of longest duration, and they will now finally be finished. I haven't seen "Cowboys and Aliens," but that contemporary Ford makes me want to see it...and I'm looking forward to the Snyder interpretation of Daniel Craig.

I'm still surprised that people don't seem to realize Josh isn't a one-man operation. What we have with this thread is an avenue to one of the all-time great 1:6 sculpting outfits, and after so many years of admiring their works, much of which isn't for sale, it is just a gift to have access to their custom portraits!

7I'm still surprised that people don't seem to realize Josh isn't a one-man operation. What we have with this thread is an avenue to one of the all-time great 1:6 sculpting outfits, and after so many years of admiring their works, much of which isn't for sale, it is just a gift to have access to their custom portraits!

+1 Easily the most underrated portrait sculptor working in the industry. While its great to have them offering customs, it's a shame that talent of this caliber isn't being used by companies like NECA and Sideshow. Anyone into custom headsculpts should really check out Gruff"s link. You might be surprised how much of this work you have seen before and never realized it's all coming from the same studio.

Nice sculpts this time around. I can't wait to see what you'll have next round.

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALE: Snyder-man's Custom Heads and Accessories

Black Friday sale through the end of this weekend. Buy 2 heads painted or unpainted and get 1 free!!!

Back