Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. Looks badass! However are anyone's head a little lose? I was able to fix the cod piece and chest plate pretty well. Here ya go
7e3687014992817d2ca28708df05545f_zps97c2cb8c.jpg

7369c8c4d8947c6815021f7ad4ade4a8_zps0b7afc33.jpg

a5cb7fd61dc6fa50bdf87ced8d4f2635_zps416461be.jpg

Nice addition Slip my friend :)

Nice one! :hi5: This is the perfect angle IMO. I was also wondering what it would look like if you turned the K-3PO head more towards the front, and it looks really fantastic! Mine has arrived but I haven't had time to open it up yet, so I'll probably get around to it tonight.

Do you have any updated collection pics Nate? I've watched that MadX video like 10 times, but I think you've shuffled things around since then.

Also, for anyone who was planning to order a reg Sideshow has double rewards on it right now! Not sure how long that will last for.

EDIT: The double rewards for this has expired now. Though a few other Star Wars items are now on double rewards.

Thanks buddy! Yeah I've moved a few things and added some new stuff I just haven't got around to taking new pics yet but stay tuned I'll get an updated collection room pics soon.

Thanks buddy! Yeah I've moved a few things and added some new stuff I just haven't got around to taking new pics yet but stay tuned I'll get an updated collection room pics soon.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it. :duff

Also for anyone still interested, double rewards are back on the reg. I'm getting whiplash from how fast they are taking things on and off double points at the moment. The Stormtroopers, Maul mythos, and Chewie are all double rewards right now too.

Started on my attempt at reworking my snowie head. Have reshaped the eyes a little and sanded and filled the honeycomb cowl which will be redone when set. Will probably try insert new lenses somehow too if I can..bit fiddly!!

Attachments

• 20140627_174258.jpg
    20140627_174258.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 406
Looks great bonsey, can't wait to see the finished product. Going to do a run of this? And nice 1:1 helmet!

Looks great bonsey, can't wait to see the finished product. Going to do a run of this? And nice 1:1 helmet!

Hi..
Thanks Sewbacca!! Unfortunately I do not have the equipment or know how to do a run of heads :( The one in the pic is the actual one from the statue. Worried I'm going to ruin it completely but hopefully it'll turn out the way I want it to. Have already worked out there's nothing that can be done regarding scale/positioning without making a completely new head from scratch..maybe something I'll try in future. Shame as I would love to be able to offer an alternate sculpt for those who wanted one at minimal cost just so they had another to use if they wanted to!!

Back