Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna have to check this one out at Comic-Con before I decide to pull the trigger. Only have 1/5th scale stuff in the collection so far, worried about adding a 1/4 PF. (even if it is the beloved Snow Trooper)

Once you add one you'll find very sound rationale to add another, and another and so on... "Oh, I have the snow trooper, might as well get the storm trooper. How could I have the troopers without Vader?" Next thing you know you're curled up in the fetal position with 19 watch items on eBay. Or so I've heard... :)

Once you add one you'll find very sound rationale to add another, and another and so on... "Oh, I have the snow trooper, might as well get the storm trooper. How could I have the troopers without Vader?" Next thing you know you're curled up in the fetal position with 19 watch items on eBay. Or so I've heard... :)

Haha... you're not helping. Those thoughts are already running through my head!! :rotfl

I like it! The ex looks nice with the extra head from 3po. Arms and legs a bit thin. The price is a bit high in my opinion. This should be 350.00 at most. Add on shipping and it's over 400.00. The ex needs to be a low ES here.

I like it! The ex looks nice with the extra head from 3po. Arms and legs a bit thin. The price is a bit high in my opinion. This should be 350.00 at most. Add on shipping and it's over 400.00. The ex needs to be a low ES here.

You gonna hold out for the low quantity alert before your order?

Turned out very nice, the base really makes this but it's a bit steep in price.

I just can't get over the fact that this is listed as April 2014 which you know means at least a year away once inevitable delays kick in. I know this is just par for the course now but that's a whole year people.

Totally agree about the price. Seems like they use big items like the Chewie PF to edge up the price point and keep it there. With that said, I po'ed this immediately...

What's with the Zoolander pose - I was thinking of getting this but if head cannot rotate no way I want this:

vcwdwl.jpg

I know I am probably being blasphemous here but I wish PF's were just sculpted, no real fabric... never been a big fan of fabric, I think it gives them a doll type feel...

I know I am probably being blasphemous here but I wish PF's were just sculpted, no real fabric... never been a big fan of fabric, I think it gives them a doll type feel...

1/6 are dollys. PFs are for the elite sir.

I think this piece looks a little awkward. The pose looks good from some angles, but not as good from others.

He looks like he has a kind of lean. It looks awkward. The fabrics look decent. They in fact look really accurate, but that, unfortunately, also makes him look a little clumsy.

Some PF's are now fully sculpted, look at Ivy and Green Lantern, two of the most recent. That being said, I prefer some mixed media as well.

Have ordered the ex :) Not sure about the cowl..bit to wrinkly and lenses/mask definitely off. See my snowtrooper compared to PF. Size of arms is correct and screen accurate.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hope the head does turn as looks a little awkward.

Back