Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Click the pic! Buy now!

Snowtrooper -Sideshow Exclusive Edition-Militaries of Star Wars-Premium Format Figure

I think I will have to yes, for my OT empire forces idea sez I must.

I am however nervous about what else will be revealed at SDCC.

I say just wait. So much more that could surprise us unless of course you get the dreaded low quantity alert.

Gonna have to check this one out at Comic-Con before I decide to pull the trigger. Only have 1/5th scale stuff in the collection so far, worried about adding a 1/4 PF. (even if it is the beloved Snow Trooper)

I agree, it looks a little too thin. Almost as if there's a female underneath the suit. Honestly, I think it's just that my eyes have been spoiled by viewing the 1/6th version so many times. If this PF came out before the 1/6th version, then I'm sure I'd be saying there's a fatty underneath the suit of the 1/6th scale. The more I look at it, the more it'll grow on me though. The backside pic of him (#9) looks really cool.

Wait, wait...I just saw the MJ Gif in reference to that other dude's posts. I can't stop laughing now! Lmao!

So is this k2cpo related to 3po? Are they at least cousins or sometin?

And why is this guy hanging out in an ice bunker? Seems like a bad place for a droid. Seems to me he got what was coming.

looks nice, but man i dont know about having this and already having the 1/6 version. might be too redundant for me. its really tempting me though.

I always thought the helmet/face cover was uninspired compared to other troopers... though if you have the storm and scout... how can you miss this one?

PrissyAndPrissier-ST.jpg

I can't wait to get this one. All we have left is the Sandtrooper now!

Sandtrooper is all that's left? TIE Pilot, AT-AT Pilot, Emperor's Guard at least for the original trilogy.

I want the TIE Pilot the most.

Back