Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had a mini panic attack. I was away for the past week so while I was on the interwebs (including here) occasionally I wasn't checking my email. In that time Sideshow sent me an email saying my order would be cancelled in a few days because my shipping address wasn't the same as the billing address. The shipping address was not updated as I have recently moved. I thought I had changed it on all my orders but clearly I missed this one. So I get back and check my email and boom order cancelled. NRD and the now wait listed exclusive gone.

Freak out ensues.

I called Sideshow prepared to do a little bit of screaming, maybe a couple expletive filled rants about the representative's mother, you know.

But I spoke to Jennifer and she took care of it. Got the NRD refunded for me and made sure I was still getting an Exclusive. Awesome.

I'll crawl back into my little hole now.

I called Sideshow prepared to do a little bit of screaming, maybe a couple expletive filled rants about the representative's mother, you know.

Why would it have been the representative's fault you didn't update your address?

It will be delivered after your last payment. You should check it on your payment schedule.

my shipping address wasn't the same as the billing address.
btw:
I have the same combination and haven't received any cancelling-email like you did. Hope my order will be processed without any hiccups.
The main problem was that this order was bugged from the day that I placed the PO and always was declared as "item will be shipped soon". Due to this declaration I am not able to make any changes so I mailed the CS to let them change the delivery address. They fulfilled my request but only changed the delivery address and not the billing address, so they aren't the same atm as well.

im on flex as well.. june 25th.. haven't got any pay off earlier email yet.. hope its coming

I haven't received any newsletters in the past few weeks. Seems a lot of people are having the same issue as well.
Was stoked to see the coming soon notice in the newsletter today. Oh well...got excited for nothing :slap

I got the shipping notice last month for June 10 so I'm hoping that's still the date and this will go out next week. I'm really super excited to get this it seems like I been waiting for years.

Just received another email from Sideshow that they will be charging my card on June 10th for the EX-pretty stoked for this statue-the Snowtrooper armor was always my favorite.

My 1/6 Snowtrooper and E-Web Blaster are one of my favorites in my collection. Glad to have him at the 1/4 scale and with such a great base. A must have for me.

Just received another email from Sideshow that they will be charging my card on June 10th for the EX-pretty stoked for this statue-the Snowtrooper armor was always my favorite.
Just received the email too. :rock2

My 1/6 Snowtrooper and E-Web Blaster are one of my favorites in my collection. Glad to have him at the 1/4 scale and with such a great base. A must have for me.

Yeah, I loved the 1/6 trooper and canon. It got me to order this and into Star Wars collecting again ..for better or worse :cuckoo:

Card got charged this morning-just hoping that this item is in the warehouse and ready to be shipped-my biggest fear is this turning into the Superman PF EX debacle-it appears customers cards were charged in full over a month ago and the statue isn't even in the warehouse yet-Sideshow anticipated port delivery coinciding with charging pre-order customers.

Back