Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the slow progress on these.. had a few supply issue and ditched the first lot due to air bubbles :(.. but I will get there guys :)

endor-91.jpg

Very nice Mark, great work as always. I been away from the board for awhile (occasionally peeking), sorry I missed your jet pack I would of liked to get a few.

Interesting how you resized the commando helmet. I also found that pulling the fabric inner loose and pushing it further upwards through the donut hole makes it look more like how its supposed to.

I resized a Hasbro helmet (those are HUGE) and they can look nearly as good as the SSC ones once scaled down.

Did you see some of the comments. Wow. Some of these people need to have a proper look of dorg's stuff. Like his X wings etc. Mark does some really great stuff. Like a lot of the guys on him and I just wish people would be positive about people's stuff from chance
Yeah. I guess this person felt the need to come off as the resident expert on a video game site.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Well . I see it like this, these guys either feel threatened by Snows excellent work or think that they're better, either way, they need to close their mouth and think what they are saying before they let spews of dribble role down their cheek.
Those of us who now Dorgs ,know how tallented, helpfull and generous he is.
Peope these days seem to feel the need to put everyone down, If it wasn't for Dorgs I would never have gotten into this game, so in my book he's the man, along with others on this board.
Guys like these don;t take the time to get to know us so in my mind what they say has no meaning to me....:ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore:
Dorgs you ignore them and know that your work is highly respected and inserational

GO DORGS GO :ted:ted:ted:ted

Sorry if I'm ranting but people like this anoy me

I'm speechless at how good snows work is, ignore the fud commenting on Kotaku, he's a self proclaimed pro with nothing but text to back it up, whereas we see on a regular basis how amazing snows work is.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Mark is also the reason for me taking up customizing. His encouraging words pushed me over the edge all those years ago and made me take the plunge into this wonderful hobby.

These people obviously do not know Mark. He is beyond talented. I just ignore it.

I consider Mark a friend. Thanks again for everything.

Mark is also the reason for me taking up customizing. His encouraging words pushed me over the edge all those years ago and made me take the plunge into this wonderful hobby.

These people obviously do not know Mark. He is beyond talented. I just ignore it.

I consider Mark a friend. Thanks again for everything.

No kidding. I saw the comments and was floored and very aggravated for Mark. But I know he'd saw chuf em or whatever the Brits say and move on. Mark did a lot for me and my collection a while back and though I haven't talked to him in a long while I still check out here and his Facebook page and his site and stand in awe of his work and talent.

Back