Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember a Dorgmal from back in the day. He was a Star Wars customizing genious. Then he dissapeared. :lol Welcome Back Mark!

Ow I no disappeared I just been plain with my dollies :) There are so many cool dollies and I have been busy with USCM, Panzer cop, Predator, Apexplorer, Alien, SAFS, Space Marines, ZMDC.. and so on... I just need to finish off a few of those projects but I am already scouting for parts for my first SW figure in a while :)

Ow don't get to excited its nothing special... just a figure I wanted to do for ages... I gotta get funds together for silicon and stuff.... but this is what I have been up to so far....

_newdesk2.jpg

DANG!!! That's unbelievable what kind of workstation you have! I mean that's very impressive, I'm just baffled by the astonishing amount of awsomeness of this.

Ow don't get to excited its nothing special... just a figure I wanted to do for ages... I gotta get funds together for silicon and stuff.... but this is what I have been up to so far....

_newdesk2.jpg

Damn Mark love your shop! I wish I could get into all this stuff again!! Maybe if I had some R4 heads........ Hint hint.....:impatient::rotfl

Hows it going bud? Happy New year!!

hahahah... darn it i miss this section...

Matt.. i WILL cast you up some R4 heads mate... I found the mould today whilst looking for something else and thought!! WAA I need to do one of those!

Back