Snooki without makeup on

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FP_7404710_AlbaJessica_Friends_MOE_04_07.jpg

I'd still hit it and thank every deity ever created for allowing my wiener the opportunity to do so. :lecture

Best part of most movies. I think it has to be in the top three greatest scenes ever.

I'm also a big fan of Alabama and Gandolfini in the hotel room. And Slater/Oldman. "I know I'm pretty..."

true-romance-1993-gary-oldman-pic-5.jpg

Best part of most movies. I think it has to be in the top three greatest scenes ever.

I'm also a big fan of Alabama and Gandolfini in the hotel room. And Slater/Oldman. "I know I'm pretty..."

It's still hard to believe that is Oldman right there. Now there is a man with great range. The entire film was very very well written. I'm just not a big fan or Arquette.

All I did was google "creepy pig".
Go to YouTube and read the description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAwE7hzY-2U

HOLY SHHH______T! :horror

cannot believe you found that,

the last two minutes of that video with the screaming is Truly Nightmare Fuel

and What the F_ck

Some minutes after watching this, I got a phone call.
A strange low voice was telling me "You bring it to you home... You bring it to your home..."
Like that, in loop. He didn't replied to my speaking.
What the heck was that ? A joke ? I don't know... But i'm pretty sure about something : Since I watched this video, I feel like I'm stalked... I see a pink tongue, white fangs and red glowing eyes staring at me in the dark place between my room's door and the wall besides it when it's dark... And I don't dare closing that freaking door...

nAmSo.gif

:lol

Last edited:

Gandolfini got the script for the Sopanos because casting agents saw him in this movie playing a badass and thought he would be good for Tony.

Makes sense.

I've always liked her. Her sister, not so much (minus Pulp Fiction).

I can't stand her sister, even in Pulp Fiction (though she made a great obnoxious, trashy early 90's punk chick).

I liked Patricia in Dream Warriors, Ed Wood, and Alabama Worley is a practically a goddess as far as I'm concerned. But things like Stigmata and Medium turned me off to her.

If you turn off your ____ing TV, you can actually feel the IQ points regenerating.

If you turn off your ____ing TV, you can actually feel the IQ points regenerating.

I think the worst thing I ever saw happen because of the show was girls wanting to be like Snooki, girls getting tanned and doing the snooki hairdo, like, she became a role model, :slap......

How about Kim Kardashian without make up??

no-makeup-kim-kardashian.jpg
[/IMG]

It was funny on her sex tape she sat there chewing gum and making her face up before she got into the sack. And she continued to chew her gum through out the whole thing. :lol

I have been watching Jersey Shore lately ( l always feel guilty afterwards). Anyway when l see Snooki she looks disgusting, l wouldn't touch her. Anyway this pic still doesn't look like her, she has much bigger cheeks, if it is her she looks way better, but l still wouldn't touch that white trash whore.

She's lost some weight. She doesn't look like she does on the show now.

That's why I only watch hockey on TV :lol You'd never catch me watching any of these reality programs or real world shows :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back