Action Figure *SNIKT* Wolverine LSF Repaint WIP Part I

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great man. The black and yellow colors in the mask seem to pop a lot better. The lip coloring and detail is the best improvement. I think the skin is a little too fair for my tastes but maybe once the shadowing is done it will spice it up a bit more. All In all excellent work

Looks great man. The black and yellow colors in the mask seem to pop a lot better. The lip coloring and detail is the best improvement. I think the skin is a little too fair for my tastes but maybe once the shadowing is done it will spice it up a bit more. All In all excellent work

Thanks, man.

Actually the shading is done. I did it using pastels and make up so it is subtle but it's definitely there. Like the prototype.
I've come to realize that the bigger the scale the more you have to be careful about overdoing the shadows. Especially if you're looking for a realistic look; which is what I'm going for.

Yes he does look pale in the pics because I had direct sunlight on the head. The skin is not that fair irl.

Thanks again for the kind comment ;)

I guess what i meant was his beard. I thought i had read in another response that you were going to add a little more stubble. Either way it was not a knock. You did an amazing paint up on this piece.

I guess what i meant was his beard. I thought i had read in another response that you were going to add a little more stubble. Either way it was not a knock. You did an amazing paint up on this piece.

Yes I just did that ;) I'll post some pics later

Thanks again!

Thanks, guys! :)

Still not 100% done and it'll look better once the rest of the body has been repainted too.

Now that I have mine I can show you guys a comparison pic!

And how he looks with the head on the original body (which will be repainted as well of course)

I hope you like the result so far!

Now that I have mine I can show you guys a comparison pic!

And how he looks with the head on the original body (which will be repainted as well of course)

I hope you like the result so far!

should've gone a little easy on the upper lip IMO

Back