Action Figure *SNIKT* Wolverine LSF Repaint WIP Part I

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Spidey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks!

I just wanted to share with you this crazy project I'm working on for a client.
He's a die-hard Wolverine fan and contacted me because he was let down by the factory paintjob which he thought looked too dull so he asked me to help bring Logan back to life :rock ^^

These are the parts I'm going to be repainting:

-Flesh tones

-Black leather parts (mask; boots)

-Shoulder Pads

-and the base

I decided to start with the headsculpt. I completely removed the original paint using acetone and gave it a full repaint. It's about 90% done as I still need to do some touching up here and there and my client has asked me to darken the 5 o'clock shadow a bit.

Anyway, I hope you'll like what I've come up with so far and I'll keep you posted when I start working on the rest of this amazing statue.

Now I can't wait to get mine!!

Here's the original

Repainted

Last edited:
Looking good so far... sad that a collectible as pricey as this would end up with a meh paint job. It's not terrible, but still not at the level it should have been.

Thanks a lot everybody for the kind comments!

The 5 o'clock shadow looks darker irl but I still need to darken it a little more. I don't wanna go overboard though

Don't see a difference other than post photos are better quality and in better lighting.

Original contains more shadowing.

Original had a more weathered look.

Original looks better.

Waste of time IMO.

Don't see a difference other than post photos are better quality and in better lighting.

Original contains more shadowing.

Original had a more weathered look.

Original looks better.

Waste of time IMO.

106948%20-%20animated%20applejack%20celestia%20fluttershy%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20reaction_image%20twilight_sparkle%20you_won_the_internet.gif

Back