Snake Eyes Vs Red Ninjas Diorama Discussion and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Number 27 reporting. No bent swords thank goodness. Only issue with mine is that it came only with the exclusive head. Gotta drop SS a line to fix the issue. Here are some quick pics taken with my iphone for size comparison. The piece is very nice and it is absolutely huge in size:

snakeeyesdio1.jpg

snakeeyesdio2.jpg

I got mine and finally got around to opening it yesterday (I spent the previous week on vacation including SDCC at the end of the week) and mine is missing Snake Eyes' Sheath/Scabbard that goes on his back. I called to get one.

I see you were missing a head. So how commonly does Sideshow miss putting parts in boxes? Is this common?

This is a really nice dio, and I'm glad I got it. However, displaying it is an issue as this thing is HUGE in terms of width; the base is bigger than any PF or statue I have.

I got mine and finally got around to opening it yesterday (I spent the previous week on vacation including SDCC at the end of the week) and mine is missing Snake Eyes' Sheath/Scabbard that goes on his back. I called to get one.

I see you were missing a head. So how commonly does Sideshow miss putting parts in boxes? Is this common?

This is the 1st item from Sideshow I got that has a missing item. Perhaps it has to do with the particular factory that is pumping these out?

This is the 1st item from Sideshow I got that has a missing item. Perhaps it has to do with the particular factory that is pumping these out?

For me, its also the first time something is missing. Maybe it is because there are so many small pieces for this diorama. Most Sideshow items don't have so many parts.

This dio is freaking awesome. I just opened it and it blew me away how dynamic and big for a dio it is. A lot of pieces in this dio and everything fit perfectly. For those on the fence, get it! You won't regret it. It's a must for GI Joe fans.

Just moved, so lots of boxes in the background.

This was obviously another great decision by SS..250 pieces and the EX is still available 4 months later..time wasted

Great looking statue. If I were a huge Snake Eyes fan, I would've picked it up. I imagine Snake Eyes vs. Storm Shadow would have been a bigger seller.

Great looking statue. If I were a huge Snake Eyes fan, I would've picked it up. I imagine Snake Eyes vs. Storm Shadow would have been a bigger seller.

I dont think it would have mattered to be honest, SS fails to recognize there target audience.

Id pay 50$ shipped max for that

You can get the Hasbro versions and make it for that much.
Criticize statues all you want for being statues, but the Snake Eyes here looks better than the 12 inch, articulated Sideshow version, with his visor sitting too low on the face, mask haphazardly glued to the head, and looking like he weighs about 90 pounds if you take his gear off.

Back